Naruto: Solar Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Solar Eclipse

A Naruto Forum Based on no Other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Nakamura clan Leaf10Nakamura clan Sand10Nakamura clan Mist10Nakamura clan Rock10Nakamura clan Cloud10Nakamura clan Whirlp10

Nakamura clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

Village : Tsuki no Sato

Nakamura clan Empty
PostSubject: Nakamura clan   Nakamura clan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:15 am

Clan Name:Nakamura

Clan Leader:Shadow Nakamura

OOC Leader:Kai

Clan Alias:mako eye's

Village Location(s):moon

Population:Shadow nakamura and one npc

Specialty:doujutsu

Kekkei Genkai:The mako eye's Allows you to temporarily(5 posts) copy the opponents Doujutsu(Eye based jutsu). This technique is extremely difficult to set up as you must allow the opponents DNA to be absorbed by you own. One way to do this is by applying the blood of an opponent to an injury of your own. It takes two posts for the DNA to configure to the opponents plus an additional turn to allow the Mako eye to turn into the opponents eye. Then on top of that you suffer the fatigue of using this jutsu plus the fatigue of using whatever jutsu of their's you choose to use.

another abality is it allows you to draw out the mako energy from your donyy and allows you to mold it into whatever you like. The energy does no physical harm but it does sever chakra flow. Meaning that if it were to pass through the opponents body, it would cut through the chakra system thus temporarily disabling chakra flow. Great for disabling chakra enhanced things such as a puuppet users strings or chakra infused weapons. However, The longer you use it the more energy it uses and if you run completely out of mako energy, you lose your eyes forever.

Clan Jutsu:
Name: Mira-Metsuki: Mirror Eyes
Type: Doujutsu
Element: N/A
Description: Allows you to temporarily(5 posts) copy the opponents Doujutsu(Eye based jutsu). This technique is extremely difficult to set up as you must allow the opponents DNA to be absorbed by you own. One way to do this is by applying the blood of an opponent to an injury of your own. It takes two posts for the DNA to configure to the opponents plus an additional turn to allow the Mako eye to turn into the opponents eye. Then on top of that you suffer the fatigue of using this jutsu plus the fatigue of using whatever jutsu of their's you choose to use.

Name: Sutemina Metsuki-Energy Eyes
Type: Doujutsu
Element: N/A
Description: All this jutsu does is it allows you to draw out the mako energy from your donyy and allows you to mold it into whatever you like. The energy does no physical harm but it does sever chakra flow. Meaning that if it were to pass through the opponents body, it would cut through the chakra system thus temporarily disabling chakra flow. Great for disabling chakra enhanced things such as a puuppet users strings or chakra infused weapons. However, The longer you use it the more energy it uses and if you run completely out of mako energy, you lose your eyes forever.

Nakamura clan Courag10

Last edited by Shadow Nakamura on Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Setoshi Sōichirō

Setoshi Sōichirō

Nakamura clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nakamura clan   Nakamura clan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:09 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

Village : Anti-Tsuki no Sato

Nakamura clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nakamura clan   Nakamura clan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:10 pm

clan symbol?
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-se.rpg-board.net
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

Village : Tsuki no Sato

Nakamura clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nakamura clan   Nakamura clan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:14 pm

knew i forgot something
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

Village : Anti-Tsuki no Sato

Nakamura clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nakamura clan   Nakamura clan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:16 pm

hmmm ill make you a better image
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-se.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Nakamura clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nakamura clan   Nakamura clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nakamura clan
Page 1 of 1