Naruto: Solar Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Solar Eclipse

A Naruto Forum Based on no Other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sparring with a kage Leaf10Sparring with a kage Sand10Sparring with a kage Mist10Sparring with a kage Rock10Sparring with a kage Cloud10Sparring with a kage Whirlp10

Sparring with a kage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
phantom feara

phantom feara

Village : The Fever Swamps of Orlando

Sparring with a kage Empty
PostSubject: Sparring with a kage   Sparring with a kage I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:17 pm

feara was on the ground waiting for kage-san to come she was asked to spar with him today she didnt know why though after destroying the hotel in the village from sparing with the anbu
Back to top Go down
http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com
Elendril

Elendril

Village : Taiyou no Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with a kage   Sparring with a kage I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:40 pm

Elendril was walking to the sparing arena. He hade had wonted to see how good his genin where getting. So he thout y not test the best genin. So he was heding to the spar arena. So as he was walking he rememberd that thise genin was special. She held the nine tail. And could get danger's at time's so Elendril thout he might go ahead and talk to his bijuu.

( Bijuu ) what is it boy y are you alway's buging me for something. I mean dont you have a nuf chakra of yhour own.

( me ) i do but we are going aginst the holder of the nine tail so i might need a little helpI mean dont you wont to destroy yhour brother's.

( bijuu ) yes i do but whith you i dout i can do that hey boy y dont you let me out of thise kage for a while

( me ) hell no no just give me a little of yhour chakra. then Elendril did some hand sigh's and made 7 clones then they all scaterd out arround the genin hidden in the ground. Then Elendril used puppet string's on one then he hidd in the ground to suprise the gennin . Then he made the clone walk up to the genin. And it said " are you ready for thise battle i will try to make it fast. then whith out i second pasing he jumped back and pulled out his sword and charged at the genin as he did thise 5 of the other clone's started to make bone spike's and started to shoot them at the genin to but just kept themin the ready spot. Then the 7th one made the hand sigh's to the Phoenix Flower jutsu
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with a kage   Sparring with a kage I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:49 pm

feara was not sureprised by the clone she felt him coming a while away and when she saw the 7th one doing a fire move she smirked sadistcally.'kyuubi he's usin fire should i use my weapon or bend the fire?'feara asked him"use the weapon we havent had a chance to try it out yet"kyuubi also smirked.she took out a long gold staff that was twice the size of her body on each end there was a two mirrors back to back against echother in the middle of those mirrors whas a long hand crafted knife.lastly there was two bells on each side one pair where silver the other bronze.
"lets go kage-san"she smirked she then frowned when spikes of bone shooting at her she put the staff above her and spun it at great speed deflecting it all she tried to dodged the sword but it cut her side
Back to top Go down
Elendril

Elendril

Village : Taiyou no Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with a kage   Sparring with a kage I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:06 pm

As the genin got sut by the sword. The small but almost inpossable to see spike's whith poison on them injected into the genin. Then the clone hade finished the hande sigh's he did the Phoenix Flower jutsu aming it right at the genin but the jutsu had a twist thise jutsu was just one of the many s ranked genjutsu that Elendril had learned. Then as tdo the he genin was getting ready to stop the attack. Elendril had 2 of the clone's shoot bone spike's on fire at the genin. Then Elendril had the first clone whith the sword do the chidori sword . But instead of slaming it into the the first clone charged at the genin while she was trying to stop the facke fireball. Then Elendril decided that it was time to finish thise spar he then called to his bijuu

( Bijuu ) what is it boy didint i tell you sop buging me i would like to rest in peace

( me ) just give me some chakra then Elendril took 2 tail's of chakra then he jumped out of the ground. Then he covered his body whith bone spike's and shout them all at the genin. And as he was doing that he had a clone do the Chidori Thunderclap jutsu at the genin. Then the ramaning 4 clone's all charged at the genin whith spike's ready to shout and stap the genin
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with a kage   Sparring with a kage I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:28 pm

feara had did some hand signs and wnet under ground she apeared in one of the trees hideing behind him.she had focused her and kyuubi's chakra and created 8 clones of her self each holding a weapon 6 of them went behind the clones and had thrown fire at them the other one holding feara's weapon had used the spikes of fire and sucked the fire from the spikes into the staff and had also sucked up the pheonix flower attack but it got hit by the spikes and disapeared the last clone took the weapon and threw the fire back at elendril.
feara was in the tree tree holding her side which got cut and bit her lip when she felt posion spreading buy kyuubi was already taking it out of her system
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with a kage   Sparring with a kage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparring with a kage
Page 1 of 1