Naruto: Solar Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Solar Eclipse

A Naruto Forum Based on no Other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato - Page 2 Leaf10Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato - Page 2 Sand10Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato - Page 2 Mist10Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato - Page 2 Rock10Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato - Page 2 Cloud10Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato - Page 2 Whirlp10

Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hina Hikari

Hina Hikari

Village : guess where.. ^^, Angelz rule!!

Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato   Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:12 am

Misora and the two other personalities stared in astonishment as he took off his village headband, threw it on the ground and stomped it.

"worthless village...they will pay for what they done...this i sware", they even heard him say.

Fumiko. Is it possible for a bijuu to control it's jinchuuriki? Misora asked.

No. Definitely not. That's why they can't unleash their power. However... Fumiko paused for a bit, They have access to their jinchuuriki's deep thoughts and emotions. And that is how jinchuurikis can potentially release the bijuu's chakra if the jinchuuriki becomes emotional. Fumiko explained.

"Y-yahiko-niichan, I think you should calm down for a bit. Your wound isn't that healed, you know." Misora lied. She knew from the start that it was all because of Raijuu. "I think you should see a med nin, in case. I can get you to the nearest hospital. I think."
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

Village : Anti-Tsuki no Sato

PostSubject: Re: Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato   Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:48 am

He looks at her then looks at the ground. "Very...well then" he grasps his hands into fists and suddenly a kunai different from the others slides through the palms of his hands. He then throws it at the head band cracking the hole thing in half from the village to the metal it self. Sparks were seen out the kunai as if his chakra was no longer his own. "Im no longer their puppet to control...they will die for what they do I sware of this." while speaking his fists never eased up and his eyes were in Ichi Buki state and stayed that way.

"Ill be sure to keep you alive for that kid..."
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-se.rpg-board.net
Hina Hikari

Hina Hikari

Village : guess where.. ^^, Angelz rule!!

PostSubject: Re: Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato   Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:30 am

She stood up and glared at him, her fist tightened and her teeth grinded. Hitomi took over. The scene was unsightly that she could no longer suppress inside.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Hitomi continued. "I get it. You hate your village. But that isn't exactly the way to deal with it! What's with you anyway?! You're not the same Yahiko we met earlier. You're acting like you hate everyone! You're... " she looked down as she calmed for a bit. "You're acting like a killer."

Then she gasped as Fumiko took over. Let me handle this.

"What's wrong with you?" Fumiko asked him calmly. "You were fine a while ago. You were barely affected. But now, you want revenge. That's really not normal."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato   Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Usuke's Past History-Yahiko the ninja of tsuki no sato
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2