Naruto: Solar Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Solar Eclipse

A Naruto Forum Based on no Other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Angel's Descent Leaf10Angel's Descent Sand10Angel's Descent Mist10Angel's Descent Rock10Angel's Descent Cloud10Angel's Descent Whirlp10

Angel's Descent

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hina Hikari

Hina Hikari

Village : guess where.. ^^, Angelz rule!!

Angel's Descent Empty
PostSubject: Angel's Descent   Angel's Descent I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:54 am

Angel's Descent. A death valley that lies between Oni and Tenshi. It's silence undoubtedly undisturbed, and the loneliness totally calm, until a lone shadow stepped forth on it's path. The setting sun of the west turned the sky as pale as orange, yet as fierce as red, until the kunoichi appeared and the sky seemed disrupted, as if fearing her presence. Not even a single whisper nor a simple insect sound was heard, until her slow heartbeat reverberated within the silence.

A sigh escaped her breath, as her timid gold eyes, the color of the moon's luminescence, glowed in the upcoming darkness caused by the sunset. Her long and soft pink hair billowed by the gentle breeze, and her slim and slender body supported the weight of the sand gourd which slung at her back. She had light-toned skin, smooth and fair as ice, and a recognizable aura of hidden charm which resonated from just her presence.

Hina Hikari, 16 years old, former Tenkage of Tenshi no Sato, stood alone in Angel's Descent as she waited for her opponent. She had never thought in her life that this day would come. Battling someone from her former village, and worse, someone from her own Hikari Clan. The deafening silence of the area had never been silent to her, as unlike other people, she never ever grew up alone.

Alright, Hina, where is he? huh? huh? I'll show him! I'll definitely bring him down with a single punch! Hitomi, Hina's first personality spoke in her mind. Being the aggressive boyish type among Hina's sides, she's always up for any battle or challenge.

Seeing that you're here, Hina, I'm assuming you have no second thoughts nor regrets about this decision of yours. Fumiko, Hina's second personality commented next. As the matured genius type of Hina's personalities, she's the side who always devices plans and counterattacks.

Nyaa! Hina! You could've at least brought the last piece of cookie chip for this battle. Now I'm hungry again! Misora was hysterical inside Hina's head. She is the childish type of the group, with little to no care about what's going on.

Hina sighed. "Keep it down, you three. It's really hurting my head if you talk simultaneously.". She grunted. Having those three personalities might be enjoyable when you're alone, but it has some down sides too, such as privacy and silence.

She looked up at the sky. She had always loved sky. Especially if it's clear and the clouds are all big and puffy. Furthermore, because of the sunset, the sky became more colourful than usual: red, orange, yellow, pale blue, and black. As a gush of wind passed by, the peacefulness of the twilight came back as it swept pass her and Angel's Descent.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser

Kaiser

Village : Tsuki no Sato

Angel's Descent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's Descent   Angel's Descent I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:54 am

IC:

The sun was setting and the beautiful sky mirrored the colours of the setting sun. The clouds were scattered as though it was meant that way. The place now called The Angel's Descent was a sacred place thought to be guarded by the Gods. The seemingly infinite sky was now Kaiser's favorite tour place and a part of his memories.

After a few moments of traveling, he now found his destination, the Angel's Descent. In the clear sky and scattered clouds, came to what it seems to be Kaiser. He landed and smashed the ground leaving a small crater. As the impact take place, dusts came, smoking some part of the place. As the smoke faded, several papers were floating and rotating slowly at Kaiser.

He has a red mixed with brown hair which bounces through the air. Glowing sapphire eyes and a green jacket with t-shirt inside of it.

" Aghast for long i have traveled this moment. My apologies if you don't mind" Kaiser said as the papers continued to float around him.
Back to top Go down
Hina Hikari

Hina Hikari

Angel's Descent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's Descent   Angel's Descent I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:16 am

Hina closed her eyes as she tried to feel the peacefulness of the area. Albeit called death valley, this place is calm. It made her comfortable. She was one with the wind, one with the silence, one with the approaching darkness, and one with nature.

Then, the tranquility was disrupted, ruined by the brute force that had entered the place. It was such a waste that this once peaceful valley would turn into a chaotic battle, a fight perhaps to death. Worse, a fight between a noble one, and a betrayer who had left her village in pursuit of true acceptability. A crater formed in the once flat ground, fragments and debris of stones scattered in the once empty area, and smoke appeared in the once clear view of Angel's Descent.

She gently opened her eyes. Her ideal alone time was destroyed, crushed by his opponent who seemed to be as showy as any other newbie ninja. She looked at him with calmness as her two orbs brightened with vivid-gold, the wind still gently shuffling her hair.

It was the opponent he expected. Red-brown hair with astonishingly cheerful azure-blue eyes, dramatic and noisy entrance, and those very familiar floating papers that she had always underestimated. Who could have thought this boy would be what he was now? Back then, he was not even a shadow of hers, and now, he's here, with all the courage he could gather to fight her, a former Tenkage who's known throughout the ninja world as the "Unbreakable Shield".

" Aghast for long i have traveled this moment. My apologies if you don't mind" she heard him say.

He's as formal as always with his old-time language and over-dramatic accent. Hina smiled at him with her usual cute and calm smile.

"How do you do, Kaiser. It's nice to meet you again." her soft tone as friendly and calming as usual.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser

Kaiser

Angel's Descent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's Descent   Angel's Descent I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:42 am

IC:

Looking to her like as if she was still the friend, the old kind friend she knew. She doesn't change a bit, she's just like as before. Long soft pink hair, the signature of the once Tenkage, "The Unbreakable Shield". Kaiser look at her gently like he's just observing what are the changes that he hasn't witness yet. Her voice hasn't change much, soft, gentle but not as calming when she was just little.

Comparing from the past and from the present seems to be quite easy. The Hina he once remembered was now gone, replaced by an impostor of truth and lies. He wasn't sure though if the one standing in front of his eyes is the real one, or just a want to be. It was a long long long time ago since the time they saw each other before she went missing. Remembering the past of good times and bad times, covered by the untruthful truth, he still can't believe that the missing ninja was standing in front of his eyes.

Still confused by the shattered memories of his past. Concluding from the facts that wasn't still complete yet, he sighed.

" I wasn't pretty sure what i'm experiencing now. Likewise, nice meeting you in a place like this" Kaiser said with a doubt and confusion in his voice.

" And if you don't mind, can i get an autograph later?" He murmured
as he lower his head.

OOC: Wahahahaha. XD
Back to top Go down
Hina Hikari

Hina Hikari

Angel's Descent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's Descent   Angel's Descent I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:59 am

OOC: Lol.. autograph for being a missing-nin.. XD

IC:

"Get to the point! Just kick him and he dies. You're such a lovey-dovey, soft and gentle, irritatingly cute person, Hinaaa! Have some strength, will yah." Hitomi was bothering Hina again.

"Hmmm. So, what now? You challenged me into this fight. He who challenges first should also be the one to have the first move." Hina scratched her cheek, a mannerism of hers that hadn't changed ever since she's a child.

HiFuMi, please do not make me unconscious if you take over my body. I want to see how this fight would turn out. And I've always hated being your 'shell'. I also learned ninjutsu on my own, you know. I am able to fight. Hina told her other personalities.

"But remember, Hina. Although we three can't die, once you're killed, then we four, or five including Zero, will be equivalent to dead. That's why we're here, to prevent you from dying." Fumiko, with her usual lectures, told Hina.

"I know. But then you three won't let that happen now, would you?" Hina grinned.

"Ha! You bet. As if we'd let ourselves get killed." Hitomi commented.

"So basically, if you think I'm going to die, then you can just take over my body right? So it's settled. I'm joining this fight. Hina told them cheerfully.

"Nyaaa.. I'm hungry. <---- Misora.. XD
Back to top Go down
Kaiser

Kaiser

Angel's Descent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's Descent   Angel's Descent I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:46 am

IC:

"Hmmm. So, what now? You challenged me into this fight. He who challenges first should also be the one to have the first move." He heard her say.

It wasn't exactly the words he was hoping for and as far as Kaiser knew, Hina wasn't that eager to fight anyone. He thought of that maybe Hina was influenced or worst, being controlled by someone, but he thought that, that was impossible. hina wasn't weak enough to be manipulated, and she obviously wouldn't get the title the Unbreakable Shield if she was being controlled right now.

" Hmmmm, now that you mention it, let's fix things the way it was, if i can" Kaiser said.

He formed a hand seal creating 3 clones of himself. The four of them rushed towards Hina in different directions and were performing the same hand seals as the other one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Angel's Descent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's Descent   Angel's Descent I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angel's Descent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solar Eclipse :: Fighting Board :: Battle Area-
Jump to: