Naruto: Solar Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Solar Eclipse

A Naruto Forum Based on no Other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Senoku Clan Leaf10Senoku Clan Sand10Senoku Clan Mist10Senoku Clan Rock10Senoku Clan Cloud10Senoku Clan Whirlp10

Senoku Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

Village : Taiyou no Sato / Taiyougakure

Senoku Clan Empty
PostSubject: Senoku Clan   Senoku Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:19 pm

Senoku Clan 55414b5b72

Clan Name: Senoku
Clan Leader: Reitsu Senoku
OOC Leader: Narora Senoku
Clan Alias: (plz explain this)
Village Location(s): Sun Village
Population: so far, only Narora and a bunch of NPCs, so 30 i guess

Specialty: Kageryuugan (Shadow Dragon Eye)

Kekkei Genkai: The Kageryuugan has Many Abilities.

1st Ability:
It allows the use of the Dragon Style Jutsus. A Style long hidden from the world by the Senoku Clan's gardens. The Dragon Jutsus are a special type of jutsu that can only be used by a Senoku Clan Member, or whoever a Clan Member marks as a mate.

2nd Ability:
Dragon Summoning and Control. the user can summon a Dragon from a signed contract after obtaining the 2nd Ability. once done, they must summon the strongest dragon they can. for once you summon a Dragon, that dragon is the highest level of Dragon you will ever summon again. and said dragon that is summoned, will become your partner that will be the easiest to summon. So if a user summoned a Royal dragon, they could summon almost every dragon. if they summoned the Dragon King, they could summon every Dragon there is. but that has never been done (and never will happen)

3rd Ability:
Normally only one eye is activated in a fight. but when a user needs too, they can go to their second level. (if they have obtained it.) at this point, both eyes change to a Silver/Golden Dragon's eyes. A dragon mask will form over the users face too. but this form can take 2-3x more chakra then the normal level. This will increase the 1st and 2nd abilities 2-3x also. Dragon Jutsu is powered up to the max and Movement is at 1/10.

Clan Jutsu:
Dragon Style Jutsu - this is a jutsu divided into two types of Dragon Jutsu, the Sun/Gold Dragon Jutsus, and the Moon/Silver Dragon Jutsus.

Raiton Jutsu - Jutsus that have the element of Lightning in them.

Kaiton Jutsu - Jutsu that have the Element of Fire in them.

Most clan members have Lightning and Fire Attributes, but some have been born with other elements.

[u]The Dragon Jutsus:[/b]
(these justus are both for the sun and moon clans. the names are just edited a bit so that sun/gold and moon/silver are put in it somehow.)

Ryuuton Getsuga (Dragon Style: Getsuga)
The user can use their element, and incase themselfs in it. after witch they can move around at high speeds to attack the enemy, or use it as a defence so the enemy cannot get close

Ryuuton: Ryuuburettoburasuto (Dragon Style: Dragon Bullet Blast)
The User can fire a Blast of Fire from their mouth at the enemy. (much like the Fire Ball Jutsu)

Ryuu shōkan (dragon summoning)
(see the 2nd ability of the Clan Kekei Genkai)

Ryuuton: Henkan (Dragon Style: Transformation)
The user can transform their form to take on a more dragon like appearance, such as wings, tails, claws, etc.

(i might add more when i can think of some. they will be created in the jutsu creation form before they are here)

Last edited by Narora Senoku on Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:14 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited clan ability #3)
Back to top Go down
Http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com/
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

Village : Anti-Tsuki no Sato

Senoku Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senoku Clan   Senoku Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:22 pm

explain the raiton and kaiton jutsu... and be descriptive clan alias is what they re known as

example- Uchiha, Copy Cat
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-se.rpg-board.net
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

Senoku Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senoku Clan   Senoku Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:29 pm

Edited sorry forgot that rule, i should reread later.
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

Senoku Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senoku Clan   Senoku Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:33 pm

still no alias...and not jutsu are listed..
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

Senoku Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senoku Clan   Senoku Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:34 pm

First what do you mean by alias? (i know what it is in general, but why do you need it?)
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

Senoku Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senoku Clan   Senoku Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:41 pm

um i guess i dun need it but put jutsu down
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

Senoku Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senoku Clan   Senoku Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:58 pm

approved once you register jutsu
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

Senoku Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senoku Clan   Senoku Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:09 pm

"But this ability is normal drowned out by its time limit. even the great demon Kyuubi could only hold it for 5 minutes before it must be deactivated. Narora and the others are no different, it can only be held for an amount of time." <---delete that nothing is stronger than kyuubi
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

Senoku Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senoku Clan   Senoku Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:15 pm

edited ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Senoku Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senoku Clan   Senoku Clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Senoku Clan
Page 1 of 1