Naruto: Solar Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Solar Eclipse

A Naruto Forum Based on no Other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Narora trains Feara - Page 2 Leaf10Narora trains Feara - Page 2 Sand10Narora trains Feara - Page 2 Mist10Narora trains Feara - Page 2 Rock10Narora trains Feara - Page 2 Cloud10Narora trains Feara - Page 2 Whirlp10

Narora trains Feara

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
phantom feara

phantom feara

Village : The Fever Swamps of Orlando

Narora trains Feara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:51 pm

feara smirked and bened backwards so fluid it was snake like,two seconds later a clone came up and grabbed naroras leg the other thru his under arms and held his shoulder holding him torwards her the last two had katanas near his neck.
"gotcha sensei"they giggled
Back to top Go down
http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

Village : Taiyou no Sato / Taiyougakure

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:55 pm

Narora sighed at her. she was to predictable. "there's a reason i'm a Jounin..." he began, looking up to her eyes. he grinned a foxy smile, then vanished in a black puff of smoke. he appeared again behind her, restraining her hands behind her back, and intwining his legs in hers so she couldn't move them eather, then leaned to her ear. "and your a Genin."
Back to top Go down
Http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com/
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:47 pm

feara didnt reply justs grinned as her clones dispaeared and she turned into chakra filled vines that wrapped around his torso and legs and waist constricting him all of the sudden a hundred clones suruonded him that were smirking at him.
"whatcha think?"they all said in unison
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:55 pm

"simple." he puffed away agian in black smoke. sliping through Feara's grasps. he appeared once again ready to fight her. he retook his stance, this time a kunai in his right hand as he got ready for the next round

(hay, kane-chan asked somethin on bnc...)
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:59 pm

the chakra vines refused to let him turn to smoke because they were drainging his chakra all the clones ran at him punching kicking and hitting him where ever they can the real feara was watching from an unknown place look and observing him watching all his moves.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:01 pm

Narora sighed, finaly he made a seal. he sucked in air, still having a shit load of chakra left in him and blew out a huge ball of fire at the clones. once they where gone. he charged a small amount of his Deminic chakra in his body and burned off the vines. "Damn things. they'll bite off more than they can chew of me." he said, the chakra dieing down and leaving him alone in the field.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:04 pm

feara had apeared in front of him smiling and smirked as something was in her hand.
"i think you'll remember these narora"feara said throwing something red and round at him with a white little tag on it saying 'surprise sensei-san' and they landed everyone from the village can see a fox with a peace sign in smoke form
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:06 pm

Narora blinked and looked around. she had vanished again? he couldn't really see anything wrong with the area around him... or anything that was AROUND him. he didn't bother to check on him. he dared not to and tried to resist, but finally looked down to himself.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:10 pm

feara smirked as she came from the sky punching him into the ground with a nother chakra pumped fist this time it was red like kyuubis chakra she punched him so hard there was a 8 yard deep crater in the ground she was above him smirking
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:13 pm

Narora came out of the crater shaking his head and pulling rocks from his cloths. "i see you have some control over dad's chakra." he said, scratching his head. the only mark on him seemed to be a slight tair in his clothing, everything else seemed fine. true to his word, there was a very good reason he was a Jounin. he held his hand out, silver chakra forming over it.

"but you don't quite have full control do you?" he said, the silver chakra compressed on his hand untill it was just a thin line. "come, try to hit me agian."
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:16 pm

'kit watch out i know what he's doing dont attaack'kyuubi said warning her.
feara growled at narora but had an idea and started to let her and kyuubis chakra fuse temporary she then ran at narora .
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:18 pm

'i see her plan. no matter.' Narora thought. it didn't make a diffrance. the silver line spread over his body, his eyes turning from Blood red to a Slited Silver color. his own Demonic chakra was now over his body, normally its blue and red, but when fused like she had done, it would turn silver (not purple -_-') and be much much more stronger.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:21 pm

feara kicked him into his stomach and kept kicking him multible times.'KIT WHAT THE F*** DID I JUST SAY ABOUT NOT ATTACKING DO YOU EVEN LISTEN TO ME FOR CRYING OUT LOUD I DONT TALK FOR MY HEALTH YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]'kyuubi yelled at her
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:23 pm

Narora let himself get kicked 5 more times, before he finally caught her hand in his, his Chakra starting to burn her through her shoe as he held it in a tight grip. he swung her around and threw her into the sky. he stood below looking up as she flew high into the air and watched.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:27 pm

feara kicked off her shoes while she was in the air she always felt slow when she wore them.she spun backwards and used kyuubis and her combined chakra to create a softer landing when she fell on her feet creating a small crater around her self.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:30 pm

Narora was infront of her in an instent. his hand flying out to her neck with a Kunai in it. half way there, he vanished again and appeared behind her. the kunai to her neck once again, keepingh is body away so he didn't burn her more. his other hand flew to another Kunai and held that to her back. just over her spinal cord. "give?"
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:33 pm

"never!"feara said smiling "kyuubi-san says he wants to get a crack at you"feara said then her eyes turned blood red her hair became longer her claws long even her tail bacame longer and fluffeir.she was now up to his eyes and she was smirking.
"hello son"
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:36 pm

"hi." Narora said simply. his Chakra increased greatly, actually blowing trees around as he grew a full 5 tails of Demonic Chakra. he looked over, his Doujutsu active in his right eye as he stared at his father. he knew feara's body could only handle about 4-5 tails before it got strained to much. so he knew his father would go to a max of 5 unless he wanted to cause permanent damage to her chakra coils and body.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:40 pm

"son ima make a bet with you...i bet that by the time it is noon that you wont be able to pin me down for 5 seconds"kyuubi said confidently wanting to see if narora could handle a little spar with him since he hasnt seen him in a long time
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:43 pm

"dad, i'm not stupid enough to take that challenge." Narora replied with a sweat drop. true, he had 5/9th of his father's power, 6/9th if he used his final bloodline form, but he knew he wouldn't be able to pin him for 1 NANOSECOND if he didn't have the 7th tail. demonic tails had very good measures. 7 tails was worth 2 normal tails, 8 was worth 3, and 9 was worth 4 normal tails. he only had 5-6.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:48 pm

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww your no fun you may be my son but your so boring"kyuubi said laughing at him it looked weird that kyuubi was using a girls body to talk to his son and the fact that he was trying to get him to challange him feara felt insulted and mentally growled at narora
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:52 pm

Narora stood his ground, his Charka still swarming around the area as his 5 tails moved around. his hand lifted to his face. "but..." Narora's hand started to move, his left eye now changing also in his bloodline's second form. on his head formed a dragon mask. he pulled it over his face ready to fight. "i will go all out on you." his voice slightly morphed, he spoke. his Chakra suddenly bursting out as his 6th tail formed, no longer under his control as much it swarmed around.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:56 pm

kyuubi nodded and crouched low smirking at his son only letting one tail out to fight narora he wanted to make this fight fast cause feara's body was starting to go into complete exsaustion
and he didnt want to damage her body before she devolped all the jutsu he was teaching her.

(time skip i really dont want to write out the fight)
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:59 pm

(ok...)

Narora stood panting, his mask was only covering his left eye now. his 6 tails still behind him as he panted. he fell to a knee. his father across from him was fine, but he had forced him to pull on 4 tails. it wasn't easy, but he'd done it. he fell on his butt as his mask fully broke from his face. his Blood line vanished and his 5 other tails floted away into the air as he sat panting.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:01 pm

kyuubi stared at his son impressed that he made him bring out four tails he was going to walk over but feara's body had pangs of immense pain scourching thru his body he fell to his knees as the pain would stop he let feara take over and they both became unconciuos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Narora trains Feara   Narora trains Feara - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Narora trains Feara
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next