Naruto: Solar Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Solar Eclipse

A Naruto Forum Based on no Other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
the battle of the kage's ( closed unless invited  and no killing ) Leaf10the battle of the kage's ( closed unless invited  and no killing ) Sand10the battle of the kage's ( closed unless invited  and no killing ) Mist10the battle of the kage's ( closed unless invited  and no killing ) Rock10the battle of the kage's ( closed unless invited  and no killing ) Cloud10the battle of the kage's ( closed unless invited  and no killing ) Whirlp10

the battle of the kage's ( closed unless invited and no killing )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elendril

Elendril

Village : Taiyou no Sato

the battle of the kage's ( closed unless invited  and no killing ) Empty
PostSubject: the battle of the kage's ( closed unless invited and no killing )   the battle of the kage's ( closed unless invited  and no killing ) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:56 pm

Elendril waited for the other kage for they hade a spar mach and thise could set a alliance whith there village's. So he waited for the other kage
Back to top Go down
Shikamatsu

Shikamatsu

Village : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: the battle of the kage's ( closed unless invited and no killing )   the battle of the kage's ( closed unless invited  and no killing ) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:31 pm

After Shika and Elendril had made an agreement to spar each other Shika made his way to the battle field were the fight would take place. Since Shika was still at his village it was going to take a second, but he would try and hurry because he didn't like to be kept waiting so he tried to not do the same to others. After walking for a little Shika knew that he was close to Elendril because he could sense his chakra because it was so strong just like his, and the other kages of the world. While walking up a path shika made a couple hand signs, then stopped all of a sudden. After a couple seconds Shika's head turned to the right, then to the left as if cracked each time. Shika then continued walking as he slowly approached Elendril the Sankage. "Hello Elendril. We will begin when you make the first move" Shika said, but his mouth didn't move, but soon it did but it was a facial expression. Shika was smiling at Elendril while waiting for him to move. meanwhile Elendril would of noticed that shika took a very unique appearance. He had blueish..whitish hair, His tenkage cloak on, along with the hat, and last but not least he had someone wrapped around his back. The thing that was on his back was wrapped in bandages and would only be reviled when they began the fight.
(Sorry for the short post)
Back to top Go down
Elendril

Elendril

PostSubject: Re: the battle of the kage's ( closed unless invited and no killing )   the battle of the kage's ( closed unless invited  and no killing ) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:06 pm

Elendril looked as he started to fill a chakra at about his leavel. Then hew saw the other kage and said "hello". He noteced that the kage had blueish..whitish hair, whith a tenkage cloak on, along with a hat, and he had someone wrapped around his back. The thing that was on his back was wrapped in bandages. Elendril could only think thise was a puppet. So Elendril win inside his gates and talked to his bijuu. what is it boy y do you bother me the bijuu said Elendril only said " i need chakra but dont give it to me until i tell you i am ready for it. Then Elendril looked at the sky and it was starting to get darck so elendril decide that the battle would have to start soon are they would be figthting at night so he made some hand sigh's then made some clone's that scaterd out so the other kage didint see them the each of the got in a ready stance and then Elendril said " so we can get thise thing started in a second but i got to bo something really fast". Then Elendril made a katana out of bone. But he made it about 2 feet lomger but made it heavy but swift so that he could move it fast bus also so that it could cut a break bone's better. But he also put small bone spike that reall couldidnt be seen so that win it staped some one they got cut really bad.
Back to top Go down
Shikamatsu

Shikamatsu

PostSubject: Re: the battle of the kage's ( closed unless invited and no killing )   the battle of the kage's ( closed unless invited  and no killing ) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:57 pm

While looking at the Kage that stood before him Shika, noticed something weird but wasn't really anything so he didn't take the time to really acknowledge it. For the second Shika noticed that Elendril wasn't paying attention as if he gazed off, but Shika knew that he was doing that for a reason because at his rank everything done is done for a reason. Shika knew not to underestimate him because if he did it would turn out bad for him, but as he sat in this gaze Shika began moving his fingers. But since he was the one wrapped in the bandages it was unknown, but Shika was really maing hand signs for his summon so that the puppet could use it. Within seconds a could of smoke appeared besides the puppet which made Shika move his hand around again since he was controlling him. The puppet, then grabbed onto the double bladed scythe, then turned his attention back to Elendril to make it legit because he hadn't known that the puppet was the one doing the fight while Shika sat wrapped up on his back. This was the work of one of his most popular jutsu. Suddenly Shika noticed something, he had noticed that Elendril's chakra dropped a bit but he didn't make an attack just yet which meant that he had to of made a couple of clones but also meant that it was his turn to attack.

Shika began making hand signs being unseen, but the hand signs weren't for him it was for the puppet. The puppet soon began to rise up about a foot or two off the ground as his mouth opened in a weird structure but only because he was a puppet and not a real human, but might as well considered him of being one. Soon after he opened his mouth a light brown sand like began to emerge from his mouth, but it wasn't sand it was dust. One of the many techniques that he had and liked to use, but all of the Dust that come from his mouth all immediately stuck to both blades on the scythe. While holding the scythe in it's hand shika began moving his fingers rapidly making the puppet do as if says. The puppet held the scythe above his head in a sideways motion, then began spinning it rapidly sending off multiple Dust Waves. Most of them going in the direction of Elendril or the clones that were hidden but the Dust waves were capable of slicing straight threw the trees. As Shika stopped moving his hands the puppet stoped spinning his scythe leaving a bit of Dust still on the scythe blades. If any of the Dust had been attached to the human skin it would immediately start eating off skin, but would take some time to do major damage.

Soon it was time for Shika to make his appearance so he kicked straight threw the bandages, then leaped out landing softly on the ground with his face faced in the opposite direction of Elendril. Shika had his hand high in the air blocking the chakra strings from being untouched, he then turned around as the puppet began hovering in the air. Shika looked straight ahead as he watched the Dust waves fly towards Elendril and the clones, but he didn't know if he was going to dodge it. It was going to be hard to dodge the multiple Dust Waves coming at him full speed, but it could be done. The puppets Face then began to crumble allowing it to show its full face. The puppet had dark black hair, a weird structure to its face, but most importantly it was Shika's mother. He had made her into a puppet along with his father long ago, before Kirigakure was attacked. With a slight chuckle Shika awaited to see what was going to happen as he watched the Dust waves fly all around in all directions.

Scythe:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elendril

Elendril

PostSubject: Re: the battle of the kage's ( closed unless invited and no killing )   the battle of the kage's ( closed unless invited  and no killing ) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:25 pm

Elendril had figured something and as soon as he relized that the person wasint the kage but a puppet. He yealled " now " then allove of a suden 4 tail appeared Elendril had use the power of his bijuu then he made the ground pop up. Stoping the dust from geting to him by the ground that he had brought up . As he did so did his clone's keping them safe as whell. Then Elendril pulled his sword out of it's sheath that is was in and yelled " nice move but i got one better. Then Elendril charges at the kage but it real wasint Elendril. It was one of his many clones that Elendril had made. Then as the clone started to charge at the kage. Elendril started to do the Blaze of Glory jutsu. as he did that jutsu the clone was right at the kage's puppet swinging his sowrd at the base of the puppet. But Elendril new it would take a lot more to beat a kage in a battle so as he finished the Blaze of Glory jutsu. He the stated to activate his sharingon so that he could see mory of what his opponint was doing. So he wouldint fall for a trick licke that agan.
Back to top Go down
Shikamatsu

Shikamatsu

PostSubject: Re: the battle of the kage's ( closed unless invited and no killing )   the battle of the kage's ( closed unless invited  and no killing ) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:38 am

Ok well a couple things i see wrong in you post.

Code:
then allove of a suden 4 tail appeared Elendril had use the power of his bijuu then he made the ground pop up. Stoping the dust from geting to him by the ground that he had brought up .

First of all you can't use your bijuu like that.......and how in the hell do you skip from 0 to 4? at least go threw the first tail. For the clones how would they of blocked the Dust Waves because you said nothing about them hiding under ground.

Next time you do a jutsu please acknowledge that you MADE HAND SIGNS. Then explain what the jutus was doing as you preformed it because i have no clue what Blaze of Glory jutsu did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the battle of the kage's ( closed unless invited and no killing )   the battle of the kage's ( closed unless invited  and no killing ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the battle of the kage's ( closed unless invited and no killing )
Page 1 of 1