Naruto: Solar Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Solar Eclipse

A Naruto Forum Based on no Other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
J tokyo of the tokyo clan Leaf10J tokyo of the tokyo clan Sand10J tokyo of the tokyo clan Mist10J tokyo of the tokyo clan Rock10J tokyo of the tokyo clan Cloud10J tokyo of the tokyo clan Whirlp10

J tokyo of the tokyo clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
j uzumaki

Village : Leaf village

J tokyo of the tokyo clan Empty
PostSubject: J tokyo of the tokyo clan   J tokyo of the tokyo clan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:43 pm

General Information
Name: tokyo j
Alias: lightning brother
Village: Taiyou no Sato
Looks: He has blond hair and blue eyes. he wears a cloak with weapons inside. his hair is spike. my pic is on my profile and here [img][/img]J tokyo of the tokyo clan J11
Personality:my person hates all losers and he is angry most the time and under sterss he get even angrier.
Character's Suberobjective: kill his brother and become a kage

Clan Information
Clan Name: tokyo
Kekkai Genkai: Sharingan, Shikotsumyaku.
Clan History: the clan is very new and has very few people. It was started win one of the last uchiha and kaguya hade a child. so thise child hade both kkg and win his five son’s ans daughter’s hade children so didi they. so they clan goeas from there. they belaive in not fightin for no reason. they beleave that a familly must stay together

Fighting Styles/Elements
Character Element: lightning,wind
Main: lightning
Sub: Wind
Advanced Element: lightwinding
Main Jutsu Type: ninjutsu
Background
Background:j was one of the most strongest people in his clan. j has a sword that is able to conduct lightning. j was one of the few to get a kage status. he has many brothers and sisters.
Academy student
during his time as academy he was training to be the best of the best. his teacher was the stricts of them all. pushing him and pushing him because he knew his goal. to become the kage one day and destroy his evil brother that left the village. before he became genin he was attacked and hospitalized for a whole month.
Genin
during his time as genin he became friends with a group of people that would protect each other. he later fought a group of missing nin which put him in a coma. for serval months something was trying to come out of him and arise but he wouldnt let that happen. later when he woke up his team came and started there missions with him. he later meet the same missing nin group. he then defeated them and toke there head bands as a prize. soon before the chuunin exams. j learned a new move and won the chuunin exams showing his true power.
Chuunin
during his chuunin time he hardly left his team. he started going on harder missions with his team. he later was hospitalized because he used to much power in his lightning sword. he later learned how to use his jinchuriki to his own wants and needs. he was ready to become jonin till an attack on him was launched with out his brother he would have died that day. he woudered why they attacked him and then he grabed his belly. he was token to the hospital and he had a broken arm. soon after he healed he was able to become jonin.
jonin
during jonin he became able to have his own team and become a sensei. he taught his student how to use there chakra in there weapons. he later toke one student and taught him how to use rasengan. after many missions and quest they became chuunin. they then went on a mission alone. j went to the kage 3 days after they left the village. the kage told him that his team was found deid in a feild but that one was still alive that one was the one he taught rasengan to. j later wanted revenge but remembered from his sensei that revenge gets u nowhere. plus j had no idea who killed them. j then taught his last student all his moves so that this insident would not ever happen again.

Last edited by j uzumaki on Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Pein_naruto_site
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

Village : Anti-Tsuki no Sato

PostSubject: Re: J tokyo of the tokyo clan   J tokyo of the tokyo clan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:46 pm

denied no leaf and the paragraphs have to be longer
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-se.rpg-board.net
j uzumaki

Village : Leaf village

PostSubject: Re: J tokyo of the tokyo clan   J tokyo of the tokyo clan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:20 pm

done i typed more its gruesome
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Pein_naruto_site
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

Village : Anti-Tsuki no Sato

PostSubject: Re: J tokyo of the tokyo clan   J tokyo of the tokyo clan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:31 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-se.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: J tokyo of the tokyo clan   J tokyo of the tokyo clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

J tokyo of the tokyo clan
Page 1 of 1