Naruto: Solar Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Solar Eclipse

A Naruto Forum Based on no Other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Forgotten holiday. - Page 5 Leaf10Forgotten holiday. - Page 5 Sand10Forgotten holiday. - Page 5 Mist10Forgotten holiday. - Page 5 Rock10Forgotten holiday. - Page 5 Cloud10Forgotten holiday. - Page 5 Whirlp10

Forgotten holiday.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Tifa Shinoku

Tifa Shinoku

Village : Taiyou no Sato

Forgotten holiday. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:16 am

Tifa watched closely. Good, so they weren't going to kiss and make up. But Kyuubi was still trying, and Narora was still pissed. Tifa let out a sigh of relief that Narora wasn't going to let it slide.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

Village : Taiyou no Sato / Taiyougakure

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:21 am

Narora growled. "couldn't you have found a different way? i was really worried that my own father was going to steel the love of my life!" he yelled in Kyuubi's face again, still furious.
Back to top Go down
Http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com/
phantom feara

phantom feara

Village : The Fever Swamps of Orlando

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:29 am

"nope i it was all in my 300 hundred step plan"kyuubi said taking out a huge blue book
"and im on a really tight schedule as well"kyuubi said showing him another book that said when which stepped happen
Back to top Go down
http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:32 am

Narora was still furious, his hands now in fists as they gripped so hard they turned white.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:08 am

kyuubi waited for his son too cool down.feara had gone up and tried to cool narora down he might do something he would regret later."narora calm down please we are inside my mind"feara said
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:10 am

Narora sighed, but was still a little pissed that his father couldn't come up with something different. hell, taking a damn jutsu from a hired ninja would be better than losing Feara.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:20 am

"so you wantd me to hire a random guy that could have and possibly fell in love with her and when the test was over try to take her from you?"kyuubi said
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:25 am

"no because he'd be dead a lot faster than you!!" Narora yelled again.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:28 am

".......okay even i know that messed up"kyuubi said giving his son a look that told him that he was insane."but it meansyou really love her"kyuubi said nodding
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:30 am

"ya damn right i do!" Narora yelled out again, still slightly pissed.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:37 am

"well than now that the test is over you can leave bye son"kyuubi said cheeringly and forced both of them out of the mind world feara woke up and the t.v screen was gone
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:41 am

Narora was sitting up already, his body aching from using all that chakra, but it was worth it. "ow... damn..." he said laying down again and hurting more. "oowwww...."
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku

Tifa Shinoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:44 am

Tifa held her hands over Narora, her hands glowing blue as she healed him. "I have to admit, that was very...odd," Tifa muttered loudly for the both of them to hear. She was expecting some action between the father and son, but she was glad no one was seriously injured, though. That was a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:48 am

(lol tifa, you forgot, 'in love with the same person 5 different times. Razz)

"heh, thats my life for ya." he said trying not to move from the ache.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku

Tifa Shinoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:50 am

(lol oops Razz )

"I guess so," Tifa said as she continued to heal him. She looked over her shoulder at Feara. "Are you okay Feara?" she asked, concern trailing lowly in her voice.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:53 am

"yea im alright im just happy kyuubi dosent love me like that the would have been very akward"feara sighed in relief"he's more like a big brother to me"
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku

Tifa Shinoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:59 am

"Yeah, that'd be kinda' awkward," she said, letting out a slight laugh. The ghostly blue chakra that surrounded her hands then faded as she was now done healing Narora. "There you go," she said, sitting back.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:00 pm

Narora sat up, feeling now pain now and stretched his arm out. nothing. he sighed and stood. "thanks tifa."
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:02 pm

feara jumped up and sighed happily as she was in her normal clothing that wasnt a dress.
"we should get going its getting dark out"feara said starring at the setting sun
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku

Tifa Shinoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:07 pm

"Tifa looked up at the two, not getting up. "You guys be careful now," she said, closing her eyes and smiling. She opened her eyes again and looked back at the setting sun. The sky had already changed to a mango orange, a dash of pink added to it. She let out a sigh; time sure did fly by. She looked back at the two. "See ya' guys later," she said, waving her hand once.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:08 pm

Narora nodded and waved back. "see ya." the he jumped down the roof and waited for feara.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forgotten holiday.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solar Eclipse :: New Villages :: Taiyou no Sato-
Jump to: