Naruto: Solar Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Solar Eclipse

A Naruto Forum Based on no Other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Forgotten holiday. Leaf10Forgotten holiday. Sand10Forgotten holiday. Mist10Forgotten holiday. Rock10Forgotten holiday. Cloud10Forgotten holiday. Whirlp10

Forgotten holiday.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tifa Shinoku

Tifa Shinoku

Village : Taiyou no Sato

Forgotten holiday. Empty
PostSubject: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:25 pm

Tifa stood on a bridge that peered over a stream, the glassy surface reflecting the blue sky above that had been dabbed with white shredded clouds here and there. The sun hung high in the air, very bright as always. She was bent over the side, her arms folded on the old, wooden railing, resting her chin on her crossed arms. Her eye lids were casted halfway over her crystal blue eyes as she stared deeply into the water beneath her, the koi's opening and closing their mouths as the swam around looking for something to gnaw on. Gently, light pink cherry blossoms were carried around, flittering in the cool air as the wind's whispey fingers brushed along her peaceful surrounding. Tifa's long blonde hair blew gently in the wind, as so did her skirt. She let out a heavy sigh; she had traveled all night, coming back from an assassination mission, and it felt good being home once again. She mindlessly outstretched her tan arm for no apparent reason, a cherry blossom suddenly landing in the middle of her palm. She gently closed her hand, her fingers enclosing the petal's view. No expression masked her face as she stared at it through the cracks between her fingers. She was oblivious to the laughter and talking that filled the air as friends and families walked past her, trapped in her own thoughts of her father's death, the horrid memory replaying over and over like old film.

A moment passed, and gooseflesh ran up her arms and legs as she shuddered, shaking away the shattered memory. She backed away from the railing, turning on her heel as she began to walk back to the village. She swooped up her backpack that had been lying on the ground and flung it over her shoulder, looking up at the blue sky. It was still very early, probably around 8:30. She took her time as she strolled casually to the village, greeting other jounins as she walked in. The streets were packed with kids wearing masks and holding sparklers, many adults shopping at stands that were held on the sides of the street. Had it been a holiday that Tifa had forgotten?

(Sorry, short Razz )
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

Village : Taiyou no Sato / Taiyougakure

Forgotten holiday. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:27 pm

(may i join you?)

(short? 0.o thats one of the longest posts i've seen in my life ^^)
Back to top Go down
Http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com/
Tifa Shinoku

Tifa Shinoku

Forgotten holiday. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:42 pm

(oh, you haven't seen anything >:3 lol and yes, you may join Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

Forgotten holiday. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:48 pm

(oh, i'm scared now... o.o *hides* lol and thx ^^)

Narora happened to be walking down the street. haveing just come from Feara-Chan's training and was reading his little book, a new one. it was blue now, it was also titled "Bleach". he had found it very inturesting. it was a book about Dead spirits called Shinigami. so far, the main Character had just gotten his Hollow mask and was running around in Las Noches with an orange haired girl. he looked up and spoted Tifa walking. he raised his other hand in a greating. "hello Tifa." he said, smiling as he walked over to her.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku

Tifa Shinoku

Forgotten holiday. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:56 pm

She stopped on the heel of her boot as she heard someone say her name. When she cocked her head slightly to the side, she saw Narora coming towards her. She waved back, reading the book's title as he came closer. She placed her hands on her hips and smiled at him. "Ah, reading Bleach, huh?" she says, a light laughter trailing behind the sentence. Two little kids ran between them, one holding a fake kunai, the other a sparkler. Her eye twitched. "Wait till he gets his hands on a real one," she muttered sarcasticly. She laughed and looked back at Narora. "So, what exactly is going on around here?" she asked, wrinkling her nose as she was confused. She had only been gone for a month, and she had no clue what so ever what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

Forgotten holiday. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:00 pm

"yes. its very addicting." he said with a fox like smile. an atribute that came from being the Kyuubi's son. though so far, only his clan leader knew of the secret. well, him and his student, Feara Hikari. Feara because she had the same demon sealed up in her. but all the same, he agreed with her comment in his head. and then proseded to answer her question. "yes. i havn't been keeping much track, but. i believe its Halloween..." he said scratching the back of his head lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku

Tifa Shinoku

Forgotten holiday. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:09 pm

She pondered on his question. Maybe it had been, but the masks looked just like normal ANBU masks. She shrugged it off in her mind. "I guess it is, huh. Well I sure am behind on the months then," she laughed lightly, rubbing the back of her neck with her right hand, her hair flowing over her arm. "I was only gone for a month..." she muttered to herself. Before she could worry herself to death with impossible scenarios, she came out of thought. "How us your student, Feara, doing?" she asked, placing the hand that was on her neck on her hip, her other at her side as she stood within the crowd of blissful people.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

Forgotten holiday. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:14 pm

"well. some interesting things have happened..." he said, trying to hid his blushing face with his book but failed. it wasn't a surprise that by now around the village that a serten sensei was dating his student. it had passed in about a week, but there were sill murmurs around of it around the village.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku

Tifa Shinoku

Forgotten holiday. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:27 pm

Tifa rose her eyebrow, her lips curling up in a creepy manner. She leaned in closer and whispered, "Your dating your own student, aren't you?" she whispered, not knowing that a lot of people already knew. She then backed up, and smiled. "Well if you are, you guys are a cute couple," she said, placing both hands on her hips. Love was in the air, she could feel it and see it. But where had her love, Setoshi, gone? She hadn't seen him anywhere. Coming back to Narora, she could tell that Narora really liked her with the way he blushed. She laughed softly. "Love isn't something you should hide, but something you should show off and be proud of," she said, poking her pointer finger right into his chest where his heart was. "It's a beautiful gift, a gift worth giving," she added with a nod. "When did this happen?" she asked, curiosity creeping upon her now.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

Forgotten holiday. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:31 pm

"u-uhh. well... its not normal for me..." 'beacuse i'm not exactly human...' he thought as he sighed. "well, it started.... umm... the first day i saw her..." he said blushing more as he felt his chest being poked. feeling love wasn't normal for him. being half demon and having his father and mother leave him at the age of 2, he didn't learn about it or what it was. he didnt' seem to have any emotions until he seen the girl one day on a roof in town wall in his fox form...
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku

Tifa Shinoku

Forgotten holiday. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:36 pm

"Beauty and the beast?" she teased, not knowing he was half demon. "That's really cute," she said, honesty in her voice. She never believed in love at first sight, but she was wrong. It didn't just happen to her with Setoshi, but also Narora and Feara. It amazed het how some sayings are completely true. She laughed at his blush, the poor boy must be falling hard for this girl. "Go on..." she said, knowing he wasn't finished, yet.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

Forgotten holiday. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:44 pm

"well i was using a transformation that day. i had turned into a fox to play around and found her on the roof." he said putting his book away in his Kunai pouch. "i went over, and surprisingly she could understand me when i talked. after a wile, she told me she was the one taht had done the prank on every jounin in the village a wile back." ^^ he grinned again. "we got in a little truble pulling another prank."

"then when she took me to her house. i felt my jutsu slipping. so i ran into her bathroom and came out human again. she told me... uhh... i looked alot like someone she knew." he covered up the Kyuubi part with that. not exactly fast thinking but, it worked, or so he hoped. "after a bit of talking, she told me she was waiting for a Jounin to take her into a team. said noone would."

"she agreed to be in my Cell with me. and on the first day i trained her, she fell asleep and i had to carry her home..."
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku

Tifa Shinoku

Forgotten holiday. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:50 pm

She nodded as he told his story, not believing him much as he didn't succeed in trying to convince her with saying 'looking like someone she knew.' But, she let it go. It wasn't her business, nor for her to hear something he wished to keep locked up as a secret. "That's so sweet," she said with a friendly smile. "Well, congrats' Narora. She's a lovely girl," Tifa said, not sounding too convincing when she said loving girl. She'll never forget that prank she pulled on Tifa and the other Jounins in the village. "I know this may seem like a sudden question...but have you ever seen yourself getting married to her one day?" she asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

Forgotten holiday. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:55 pm

Narora didn't seem so surprised. "well... we kinda are already..." he said, scratching the back of his head. his clan was well known for marking their lover, making them their mate. once done, it was like they where married from that point on.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku

Tifa Shinoku

Forgotten holiday. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:07 pm

Tifa looked surprised, feeling like someone had pulled the rug right from beneath her. She wasn't even sure what to say, she was so surprised. It impressed her, because though they were young, they already knew they were meant to share one destiny, together. It made her feel tge smallest bit of jealosy, but she didn't show it at all. "W-well that's uh, wonderful. Congrats," she said, smiling at him comic fashion. She was very jubilant for him and Feara. Why hadn't she seen that one coming?
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

Forgotten holiday. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:09 pm

"T-Thanks. kinda came to me as a surprise too... because only about a day or two ago, i was just a Jounin walking donw the streets of our village." ^^ he said scratching the back of his head again.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku

Tifa Shinoku

Forgotten holiday. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:20 pm

She smiled. "You're welcome. And now you're a man in love," she said, teasing him. That sure was fast. But hey, sometimes, the most precious things in life that you had never thought about come at you when you least expect it.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

Forgotten holiday. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:25 pm

"heh. ya i guess." Narora said, unable to think of anything else to say. he was still blushing very lightly. just barely noticeable. but it was there.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku

Tifa Shinoku

Forgotten holiday. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:26 pm

"Wait, how old are you guys?" she asked out of curiosity. She knew they weren't that old, but she never really knew their true ages. Wasn't Feara like, 13 years old? Or was Tifa mistaking her as someone else she knew? She rose her eyebrow at Narora.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

Forgotten holiday. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:30 pm

"well. Feara-Chan's about 13... and i'm like 15..." 'more like 115 years...' Narora thought. it had been a long time sense he started to age phisicly. he looked 7 years old for about 70 years, then finaly started to get older. now at the age of 115, he looked 15.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku

Tifa Shinoku

Forgotten holiday. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:42 pm

Tifa stared at him blankly before a moment later swallowing. "That's lovely," she said, trying to laugh, but the laugh came out like an inside cough. "15 and 13...youngest married couple I'll ever know," she said, slightly smiling. "Well, I'm going to go look for someone," she said, her voice soft as she said someone. "Congrats on everything Narora, I hope everything goes well. It was nice chatting with you," she said as she looked over her shoulder, already walking away. She then began to squeeze through small openings of people, trying to make her way out of the crowd. Aggravated, she stood before a duplex's roof, bending her knees. She gracefully leaped onto the building, placing her hand above her eyes to block the sun out. She scanned the crowd for him, but yet again, she didn't see Setoshi. She sighed, sitting down on the edge of the roof, her legs dangling in the air. She tried to look through stores and restaurants, but still no luck.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

Village : The Fever Swamps of Orlando

Forgotten holiday. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:52 pm

(may i join?)
Back to top Go down
http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com
Tifa Shinoku

Tifa Shinoku

Forgotten holiday. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:58 pm

(of course you can^^)
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

Village : The Fever Swamps of Orlando

Forgotten holiday. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:01 pm

feara was jumping on roof tops laughing being chased by some jonin,chunin,even ambu because of her latest prank she had painted all their faces while they where asleep and when the woke up a smoke bomb exploded.
Back to top Go down
http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com
Tifa Shinoku

Tifa Shinoku

Forgotten holiday. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:31 pm

Tifa then saw Feara at the corner of her. She let out a heavy sigh. "What the hell did she do now..." she muttered. She then looked to the side, seeing her be chased. She looked back at the crowd, not wanting to get into anything with Feara. She'll let the others deal with her. The kid was so energetic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forgotten holiday. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forgotten holiday.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solar Eclipse :: New Villages :: Taiyou no Sato-
Jump to: