Naruto: Solar Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Solar Eclipse

A Naruto Forum Based on no Other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Forgotten holiday. - Page 2 Leaf10Forgotten holiday. - Page 2 Sand10Forgotten holiday. - Page 2 Mist10Forgotten holiday. - Page 2 Rock10Forgotten holiday. - Page 2 Cloud10Forgotten holiday. - Page 2 Whirlp10

Forgotten holiday.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
phantom feara

phantom feara

Village : The Fever Swamps of Orlando

Forgotten holiday. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:37 pm

fear ran ito ifa not watchng where she was going.
"ow!sorry mam "feara sai dfrantically getting off tifa and the jonin caught up with her she laughed a t them they where glaring at her but she painete there faces so they looked hailariuos
Back to top Go down
http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com
Tifa Shinoku

Tifa Shinoku

Village : Taiyou no Sato

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:43 pm

Tifa saw the Jounins faces, and she couldn't help it but laugh a bit also. They stared at her, and she stopped. She saw Ichiro, a Jounin that had feelings for Tifa ever since they were kids, and he was blushing, embarrassed that she saw him like this. She stood up and looked at Feara. "Now Feara, apologize to everyone for the uh, beautiful art work you did on them," she said, biting her bottom lip as she tried not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:50 pm

feara pouted but nodded."im sorry"she said bitting her lip trying not to laugh they looked so hailariuos they glared but left anyway thinking they'll get her later after the weekly spar at the cleering.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku

Tifa Shinoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:19 pm

"That was pretty funny, I have to admit," Tifa said, laughing after they left. "So, I heard that you and Narora are a thing," she said with a small smile. She sat back down on the edge of the roof, one leg dangling off of the edge. Her other leg was pulled up to her chest, her arms wrapped around it, her chin resting upon her knee. Her crystal blue eyed scanned the crowds of people. No sign of Setoshi.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:24 pm

"ya but.....there is something wrong with kyuubi he has stopped talking as soon as narora had marked me "feara said depressed and sighed."i wish i knew what waa wrong but every time i talk to him he pushes me out of the mental conection"feara sad softly
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku

Tifa Shinoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:52 pm

Tifa looked up at Feara over her shoulder, her mouth and down being covered by her shoulder. "...Everything will be okay...Just because he stopped talking to you, doesn't mean much. Just stop worrying about that and enjoy everyday you have with Narora. Kyuubi will soon speak once again," she muffled into her shoulder before looking away from Feara.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:54 pm

"thank you tifa"feara smiled a bit sadly but happy she wasnt say something important and looked as if she really wanted to say it.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku

Tifa Shinoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:10 pm

Tifa looked at her. "Go ahead, get it off your chest," she said. It looked like Feara wanted to say something. Tifa then looked randomly down at her foot, rolling her ankle. She then hugged her knee closer to herself, placing her forehead on it, her long blonde hair covering her face.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:13 pm

"........tifa how old do i look to you?"feara said suddenly said right in front of tifa.
she need to know if only to answer why kyuubi did what he did it mae her think and she couldnt place her hand on it.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku

Tifa Shinoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:17 pm

Tifa looked, her hair all messy. She studied Feara for a half second. "...I'd say maybe 13, a bit younger. But it's good to look young," Tifa said with a smile. "Why such a question?" she asked, sort of worried. Maybe it was just out of curiosity? Maybe.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:21 pm

"be-be-be"feara stuttered trying to tell her"okay i want to tell you but you must say nothing to narora cuase kyuubi said he would do it"feara begged she really wanted to tell some one this was killing her
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku

Tifa Shinoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:33 pm

Tifa held up her right hand, her pinky finger sticking out. "Pinky promise. I won't tell him," she said, a promising tone in her voice. She was very good about keeping promises. And this one seemed huge. Tifa stared at Feara, looking curious once again, waiting for her to reply.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:36 pm

"thanx"feara said conecting her pinky with tifa's."......kyuubi-san one day had blocked out narora from a mind conection last night...... was sucked into the mind world he was there in his humaniod form but he looked difrent from what i was use to seeing he had a strange look in his eye i wasnt familaor with"feara said as she started to explain
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku

Tifa Shinoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:46 pm

Tifa stared at Feara as she explained. "And..." Tifa said. There sounded like there was more. "Feara, if you love Narora, you wouldn't be afraid to tell him that you've noticed something different. You guys should be able to speak what's on your mind instead of hiding it," she said, looking at Feara in the eyes. "What did you see in his eyes?" Tifa asked.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:50 pm

"its not that i dont want to tell kyuubi made me promise and said he would do it"feara sighed naime stlye"but what i say in his eyes were a mix of sadness, a strange emotion i didnt know and...like a kid wanting something badly but their parents wont let them"feara explained
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku

Tifa Shinoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:02 pm

Tifa stared at her. She felt bad that she was helpless. "I see..." Tifa mumbled as she looked up into the sky. Saddness? When she saw Narora, he looked completely jubilant. Maybe he was just hiding it then..."I wish I could help, but sadly, I don't know what to do. I'm sorry, Feara," Tifa said, sounding slightly sorry.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:04 pm

"its okay i just wanna talk.....the next thing he did was the strangest off all he-he-he-he"feara stuttered turning red from the memory from shame an disbeleif.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku

Tifa Shinoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:08 pm

Tifa saw her blush. "He...?" she said, looking at Feara. Her cheeks burned up as she blushed. "What did he do that was so strange?" Tifa pushed. Was it about being married...? Her blush could explain that.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:11 pm

"he kissed me"feara finally said"i tried to hit him but of course being in the mind wold he had total control so i culdnt escape he made my body become as if it was paraliyzed"feara said
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku

Tifa Shinoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:19 pm

Tifa stared at Feara, not saying anything. "He kissed you?" she said. How was that strange? "How is that strange...?" she asked, looking back at the sky. She closed her eyes, then sun kissing her tan skin. Tifa probably wouldn't be herself if the sun never exhisted. It was something she was greatly thankful for, something she hoped would never disappear one day. Like how her father was her own personal sun, but he left her without a single word.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:22 pm

"because 1.he is kyuubi!the nine tailed fox!the oe has been sealed into my body for eleven years!"feara said yelling but quieted down after she relized she was to loud.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku

Tifa Shinoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:29 pm

"Eleven years?" Tifa muttered. A couple of people from down below hears her and looked up at the two. Tifa stared at them. Tifa rose her eyebrow at them and said, "Gee wiz,"-playfully rolls her eyes-"people these days are soooo nosy," she said loudly for them to hear. They nervously backed up, turning around and running in the opposite direction as they were caught listening. She grinned sweetly before returning her attention back to Feara.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:32 pm

"yea kyuubi was sealed into me when i was two"feara said "but that crazy i dont even think about him that way and all of the sudden he had kissed me"feara said sighing
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku

Tifa Shinoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:46 pm

Kyuubi kissing Feara made Tifa shutter. "Don't feel bad about it. If you don't like him like that, then you don't. He should understand. And if he doesn't, well..." Tifa stopped there. She didn't know what else to say to that.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:49 pm

"........i need help"feara said crying anime tears."but my question is why now?why didnt he try before?why is he acting like this now?"feara said questioning really herself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten holiday.   Forgotten holiday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forgotten holiday.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solar Eclipse :: New Villages :: Taiyou no Sato-
Jump to: