Naruto: Solar Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Solar Eclipse

A Naruto Forum Based on no Other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
begining day Leaf10begining day Sand10begining day Mist10begining day Rock10begining day Cloud10begining day Whirlp10

begining day

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
phantom feara

phantom feara

Village : The Fever Swamps of Orlando

begining day Empty
PostSubject: begining day   begining day I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:29 am

feara was walking around the village going to the ramen stand ,she bounced to the beat her ankle braclets were producing.her feet bare as she walked down the street and her red fured foxears twitching from reacting to even the softest of sound.

Last edited by phantom feara on Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

Village : Taiyou no Sato / Taiyougakure

begining day Empty
PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:22 pm

Narora was walking down the road too. though from the opposite way. his head was burried in a book that was red and looked big. really big, maybe 1000 pages? more? well it didn't matter, for as he walked he read grasefully. as he walked past people, he doged and weaved around them. some waved as he passed, recognizing him as a Jounin and the fact he was from the Senoku Clan. he was a well respected member of both the village and the clan. he was also the first Senoku to make it to jounin level at the age of 15.

But anyway, the book he read was huge. he seemed to be in the middle of it. somewhere around page 564, or 565. it was hard to tell. the book was red all over. it had the title 'Demon's Glory' on it and some small lines from organizations that read it too, quoting on how good it was.
Back to top Go down
Http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com/
phantom feara

phantom feara

begining day Empty
PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:30 pm

feara finally arrived at the ramen stand,it was a small shack like stand with
the words ichiraku's ramen written in the flaps of little flags that hung on a rope.
feara sat down and ordered her usual.a man who looked no odler than 35yrs olf turned around her had squinted eyes and tan shink with short cut black hair under a paper hat.
he wore a white shirt ,grey blue pants and a white apron.
"one kitsune udon and three bowls of beef ramen comin right up feara"he chuckled happily
as he started to serve her
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

begining day Empty
PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:36 pm

Narora walked past the Stand, about 6 feet away from it, his nose sniffed the air. he froze, his lazy eyes opened as he looked up, slowly scaning the area, having smelt his Father's Chakra. HIs father's chakra was not like a nomal humans, so none of these people had him. maybe the sealing rumers where true? he was sealed. Narora sighed and shut his book. he turned around and sniffed the air again. "he's here... Father is somewhere around here..." he said to himself softly, nobody seemed to hear him... well almost nobody, he was sure the contaner of his father may have heard and that could make them react, giving him an idea of where his father was.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

begining day Empty
PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:42 pm

feara froze for a second hearing someones voice but ignored it as she squeled for joy
as her foos was layed out in front of her her short fox tail wagged happily as she smelled the kitsune udon.she took two chopp sticks from the container and dugg into the food
blushing happily as the foos started to fill her stomach.peolpe next to her where
wondering where all that food was going because it kept disapearing in the small little girl.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

begining day Empty
PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:47 pm

Narora continued to look around. he sighed. this was getting him nowhere. he walked to a wall, then went behind it, dissappearing from sight. once out of view, he started to glow. his shape changed. gone was the 15 year old and now in its place was a black and white fox. Its fur was black, its feet, 5 tail tips, and ears where white. the clothes he once ware where now on the ground hidden. he jumped up the wall to the roof grascfully. as he got there, he stepped to one side facing the street. he breathed in, the yelped out a help call, as if he was being attacked by something and needed help despretly. and it sounded pritty convincing if i may say so myself.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

begining day Empty
PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:52 pm

feara finished her food patting her still flat stomach happily.
she heard a yelping from somewhere near she left her money on the counter and sprinted out looking frantically hissing at the direction of where the sound was coming her foz ears flatten on her head.she found where the sound was coming from and ran up to wall
where a small little black and white fox was,she sighed as it was safe and jumped on the wall holding her balance so she does not fall and picks it up.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

begining day Empty
PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:55 pm

(lolz imma have him stay as a fox till something happens)

Narora looked outward waiting. soon enough, he heard something. a girl ran out from somewhere, looking around and listening with fox ears on her head. she looked around untill she spoted him and he seen her sigh. he didn't know if she thought it was fake or not but all the same she jumped up to the roof and picked him up with a soft, but strong, grip.

he yelped again, as if speeking to her. "can you understand me miss?" he asked politely.

(oh and check your 'friends and foes' area in your profile ^^)
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

begining day Empty
PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:58 pm

"yea i can understand ya,you okay?"feara asked tilting her head to get a better look at
the fox.he seems to be alright,but there was something familiar about it the chakra signature
nearly matches hers.'you kyuubi...who is this fox?'feara thought but heard no reply so she thought he was sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

begining day Empty
PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:01 pm

Narora grinned. though it was hard to see for he was in his fox form and his face couldn't change like that. but something told people that he was if they had seen him. his 5 tails waving around happily. "Cool! it's been a wile sense people have been able to understand me..." he sai-... well i guess he more yelped than said or spoke. he looked around. making sure that no one was looking on as they saw a girl talk to a fox. no one was looking so they must be in the clear.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

begining day Empty
PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:04 pm

feara sat down and put the fox on her lap scratching his ears and rubbing his tummy.
"its really cool to talk to someone i havent properly talked to someone since well
i was at the kages office....which reminds me i think i hear the chunin and jonin
yelling...they must have found my little surprise i left them"she laughed
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

begining day Empty
PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:08 pm

Narora laied down in her lap, purring but was able to speek still through grawls, wimpers, and barks. and surprisingly well at it. "Oh what did you do there?" he asked curious. It had been a wile sense he'd seen a joke or a prank. the only one he had done was back a long time ago with his father when he was just 5 years old. right now he was about 115 years old and leaked a small amount of Demonic chakra. He glanced back at his 5 tails. he had always woundered why they showed as 5 and not just 1 tail.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

begining day Empty
PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:14 pm

"i stuck a large dead mule i hunted a month ago in the meeting room
of the chunin where the giant pillar is in the middle of the table,and for the jonin
in died their vests hot pink and their shoes and shirts are died in rainbow colors"
feara laughed as she thought about their expressions when they saw it
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

begining day Empty
PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:19 pm

Narora laughed lightly, actualy impressed that this girl could outsmart Chuunin AND his fellow Jounin. "hehe very nice." he commented holding up a tail for a high five. He hadn't been there at that time when he had heard of it happen. he laughed then and he laughs now at it. Though no one had found out who had done it. guess they had finally found out it was a girl that had done it and they where embaressed. he looked over as he seen some of them jump to them.

"maybe we should run?" he asked sweat dropping at the jounin yelling at them.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

begining day Empty
PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:29 pm

"nope let them catch me i have another trick up my sleave"feara smirked as they came
upbehind her they way they looked made her burst out laughing.all the jonins who looked
beyond pissed where wearing bright pink vests rainbow shirts and pink shoes.they grabbed
her and started to haul her away to the confrence room
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

begining day Empty
PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:32 pm

Narora hid in feara's arm sleeve. wanting to see what would happen. he was small enough in this form to stay this size and slip into her sleeve. he made a movement to let her know that he was there, just one of his tails moving and slightly tickling her arm to let her know he was there. he waited to see what would happen. maybe he might join in the fun himself for once and play a little joke on his peers.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

begining day Empty
PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:39 pm

feara smirked and up her other sleave was a smoke bomb she made she getly slipped it into her fingers.
"oh boys"she said evily sweet they turned around and paled at the site of her grinning
evily she dropped the smoke bomb and jumped back away from it it exploded and all the village can see a little fox face with a peace sign in smoke form all thru out the village.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

begining day Empty
PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:49 pm

Narora stood on Feara's shoulder as they fleed the seen. laughing as they went. the jounin knocked out by the smoke. he grinned looking back. he hadn't had this much fun in a long time. the last time was, as said before, 115 years ago with his father. "That was great!" ^^ he said to her as they ran and tried to find somewhere to hide.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

begining day Empty
PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:53 pm

feara was lauighing to hard to reply and they ran into her home.
it was a small but comfertable apartment with a small kitchen/living room,
there was a door which led to her room and bathroom the bed was pushed up against the corner a small droorer and a large window next to the bed.the bed was green with large
animal plushes one was a dog the other a fox lastly a frog.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

begining day Empty
PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:57 pm

Narora jumped onto her couch and sat down, finding it comfy but he felt his grasp on his form slipping. he knew he'd change back soon so he looked around, he found her bathroom door open and jumped down to her. "umm, do you have any cloths that i could barrow? or a long towel?" he asked urgently.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

begining day Empty
PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:01 pm

"yea why?"feara thought confused as to why but didnt push. she went to the bath room
and got a long towel and threw it on him.she went to her room and jumped on her bed
taking her frong plushie and went back out she sat next to him waiting for th answer.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

begining day Empty
PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:03 pm

"umm... well i'm not exactly a full fox.." he said. he felt the flux again, his form was gonna give any second now. "umm exuse me please?" he said as he grabed the towel in his teeth and ran to the bath room. he made it just in time for a puff of smoke to go through the bathroom and out its almost closed door. Narora tied the towal around his waist and sighed.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

begining day Empty
PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:07 pm

feara nodded knowing he wasnt a ordinary fox but became stunned when he ran to the bathroom.'holy snap that was fast!'feara thought.she got up and walked to the door knocking on it then wondered how he even closed the door in his fox form.
"hey you okay in there?"she asked worried
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

begining day Empty
PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:10 pm

Narora spoke to her, his voice changed from his transformation. "umm, ya i'm good. uhh but when i come out, don't be alarmed ok? its not everyday that someone sees this..." he said he leaned back to her his now silver hair and white fox ears visable as his normal human face, his blood red eyes staring at her. "hehehe...."
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

begining day Empty
PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:14 pm

feara stared at him in shock he looked so much like kyuubi in human form.
what made her stare at him the most where his eyes exactly like kyuubis.
"h-h-h-how,your eyes they look like kyuubi-san!"feara said shocked holding her froggie plushie close to herself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

begining day Empty
PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

begining day
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solar Eclipse :: New Villages :: Taiyou no Sato-
Jump to: