Naruto: Solar Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Solar Eclipse

A Naruto Forum Based on no Other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
begining day - Page 10 Leaf10begining day - Page 10 Sand10begining day - Page 10 Mist10begining day - Page 10 Rock10begining day - Page 10 Cloud10begining day - Page 10 Whirlp10

begining day

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

Village : Taiyou no Sato / Taiyougakure

begining day - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:08 pm

Narora was at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee next to him asleep. he was snoring lightly and his silver hair was sticking up in some places. a clock next to him said 8:24 PM.
Back to top Go down
Http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com/
phantom feara

phantom feara

Village : The Fever Swamps of Orlando

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:15 pm

feara walked over to him gently shaking his shoulder."narora narora wake up'feara said sitting next to him she wondered where shadow was then thought he probably was in the guest room
Back to top Go down
http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:17 pm

Narora groawned and opened an eye. "ya...?" he asked, he was to tired to notice that she had woken up. "whats up?"
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:20 pm

"you shouldnt sleep like that narora you'll hurt your back"feara said giggling at him.she had woken up finally but something wasnt right about her she was blushing and looked sad for some reason
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:25 pm

"mmm..." Narora said still half asleep. he looked up to her, his eyes glossy from the sleep still. he sat up with a yawn and rolled his shoulder around. then..... yawned again. "damn, why am i so tired?" he asked no one in peticular.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

Village : Tsuki no Sato

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:26 pm

Shadow walked into the room they were in with a blank look on his face as he sat at the table as his head hit said table he lifted his head and muttred out loud "Damn three tailed turtle."
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:27 pm

"dont worry shadow in time you two might ba able to be on equal ground like me and kyuubi"her voice got a bit high when she said kyuubis name.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:30 pm

(lol high how?)

Narora, finally fully awake. stood and kissed her. "so, whats wrong?" he asked rubbing his right eye. his neck didn't start to hurt yet but he was sure it would in time. but it still hasn't for about an hour so he figured it had passed now.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:39 pm

"uh nothing......which reminds me i have to make dnner"feara said fast nd avoiding the subject and started to cook dinner for all three of them.she still remembered what happend in her mind and wanted to forget it
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:41 pm

narora walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her cheek. "Feara, tell me." he said laying his cheek on hers again. he staied like that waiting for her answer. he also made sure she wasn't going to move from how he held her. so she would have almost no choice but to tell him. because he wasn't gonna stop until she did.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:43 pm

Shadow yawned and shook his head and said under his breath "Damn turtle giveing me nightmares about Kai destroying the clan and village." he said as his head again hit the table and if you listend closely you could hear snoring comeing from him
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:48 pm

feara started to become irratated when he didnt back off from the question.she knew he ment well but she tell him when she will tell him!feara grinned evily and picked up hr foot and slamed it ontop of his.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:52 pm

Narora felt nothing. "steel tip." he said moving his shoe around. "now, tell me. i wanna help." he said still holding onto her.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:53 pm

"narora i just woke up and happend to be very grouchy"feara said a bit pissed
"so ill tell you when i wanna tell you now stop worrying or ill make you sleep on the floor like a dog"feara threaten
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:54 pm

"Narora i know it's not my place to speak here but if she dose not want to tell she dose not want to tell she well tell you when she feel's like it." he said as he looked at the two "Now i need to get a message to Kai." he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:01 pm

Narora sighed, kissed her cheek onec more, and stepped back away then walked over to ask Shadow some questions. "so, a 3 tailed demon?" he asked as he watched shadow do what he had to do to get the message he was talking about out to this Kai guy.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:06 pm

feara sighed in relief and started to cook she was cooking pollo,rice and fish.
-------------------------30 min--------------------------
the food was done and feara set out the table it was alot it was enough to feed a family of nine(including reletives)."you guys foods ready"she said sitting at the table waiting for them
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:08 pm

"Yes a three tailed demon." he said after he finished his message to kai he walked over to the open window and whistled as a bird flew to it he tied the message to the bird "Get this to Kai nakamura." he said to the bird as it flew off as he sat down and waited for the last person to sit aswell
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:10 pm

Narora looked up from his bleach book again, then closed it and set it down on a table. he stood and watied for shadow, once he was finnished with his things.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:13 pm

"okay everyone dig in"feara said happily most of the food ended up on her plate.....again.
she started to scarf down the food not paying attention to shadow and narora .
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:15 pm

Narora ate calmly unlike feara. still thinking over what had happened in his book he sighed and cracked his neck. the mark seemed to have calmed down and he was now releaved. he didnt' know what it was but it was gone for good now. or so he hoped.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:15 pm

Shadow came back from the window grabed his plate of food and went back to the window as the little bird flew back to him he gave it some of his food "There you go little guy." he said patting it on the head with a kind smile before starting to eat some of it him self
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:18 pm

feara finished her food in 30 seconds flat she patted her still flat tummy in contempt.
she relaxed then stiffend her eyes became glazed over as kyuubi made her enter the mend world once more butt she didnt fall asleep looked more like day dreamin
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:19 pm

Narora stood and colected his and feara's plates. he'd get Shadow's when he was done. he put them in the sink and started to wash them.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:40 pm

Shadow finished his food got up and went the the guest room "I'm gonna turn in for the night i'll most likely be up early training." he said as he walked out into the guest room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

begining day
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solar Eclipse :: New Villages :: Taiyou no Sato-
Jump to: