Naruto: Solar Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Solar Eclipse

A Naruto Forum Based on no Other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Nami's Training-{Private} Leaf10Nami's Training-{Private} Sand10Nami's Training-{Private} Mist10Nami's Training-{Private} Rock10Nami's Training-{Private} Cloud10Nami's Training-{Private} Whirlp10

Nami's Training-{Private}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

Village : Anti-Tsuki no Sato

Nami's Training-{Private} Empty
PostSubject: Nami's Training-{Private}   Nami's Training-{Private} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:15 am

Information:

Training grounds-The Vortex of Thousand Years

Expansion time In training-Unknown {this means how long you will be training for}

Sensei-Usuke

Reason for training-To capture the Kurokage.

Training Styles-

• Ninjutsu
  • Taijutsu
  • Genjutsu
  • Kenjutsu
  • Forbidden Arts

Student-Nami

Rank-S Rank Missing-Ninja

(this is not my post this is the information of the training)
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-se.rpg-board.net
Nami

Nami

Village : Former village: Taiyou no Sato

PostSubject: Re: Nami's Training-{Private}   Nami's Training-{Private} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:26 pm

Nami looked around as she stepped fully into the trainning ground. The trainning ground considered of a grassy field, 70 feet high trees who was spread out randomly with large branches at around 30 feet, and large rocks at the ground. Nami looked abit around, befor she opend her palm, looking down at her mouth hand who was chewing a chunck of clay
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

PostSubject: Re: Nami's Training-{Private}   Nami's Training-{Private} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:57 pm

Usuke walks in sighing rubbing the back of his head "So your back hmm? well then I suppose since we are here I guess I should train you. Here the rules you follow what ever I say. If I tell you to tr to kill me then you better do it. Understand!" He looks at her while he yelling at her. His eyes still emotionless as his eyes soon activate. Usuke stands on the ground suddenly he does handsigns and the area changes. We are now standing on the water of a raging river. Usuke applies chakra into his feet allowing him to float over the water instead of falling through "this area is for taijutsu training it's to keep u in balance...try not to lose it cause it's a long fall down..."
Back to top Go down
Nami

Nami

PostSubject: Re: Nami's Training-{Private}   Nami's Training-{Private} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:00 pm

Nami had only reached to stand up, befor the ground under her became a flowing river. She reached halfway into the water, befor she applied chakra to her feet, keeping her standing on it. "..taijutsu`?...i only know the basic of chunnin..un..", she said, having anger in her eyes. "..besides, i cant hurt my hands to much, i need them for my art, un"
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

PostSubject: Re: Nami's Training-{Private}   Nami's Training-{Private} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:09 pm

"typical...you sound just like him...art...my art...listen...killing someone needs no art...you need to be skilled in both close combat and projectile combat. Projectile you got... appearently..." He sighs " But close up you don't I will teach you to use taijutsu with your feet not your hands so do not worry..." He sighs as he takes his stance looking at her "Besides I need you to keep both your arms...that was the down fault of deidara he lost one of his arms...I hope you won't do the same..." He sighs "Either way your feet wont harm your hands..." He sighs taking out scrolls from his pouch on his side "I am an expert ninj in studying ninja arts...I know many but I use only certain types...I will teach you the ones you will need to know to kill a Sage." He then rolls the scroll down and he sits down placing the scroll on the water "first technique is called the water splicer...it is used to cut through objects such as water...you will need this. The Tsuki no Sato Sage I know has a liquid manipulation bloodline."
Back to top Go down
Nami

Nami

PostSubject: Re: Nami's Training-{Private}   Nami's Training-{Private} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:25 pm

Nami raised her eyebrow slightly and looked down at her hands, that was oppening and closing their mouths. "hmp...the legends did say he lost his arms more than once...", she mumbled. She looked at him and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

PostSubject: Re: Nami's Training-{Private}   Nami's Training-{Private} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:44 pm

He throws the scroll at her it has all the information of the technique. "first you watch me complete the technique." he akes his stance charges chakra into both his feet. He then jumps into the air flips his body and sends one of his legs downward. The second his foot hit the water it began to slice open. SUddenly Usuke's body spins full circle repeating the same motion at the close distance of the water and suddenly the water was cut in half split from side to side as he landed on his feet. He looks at the water as it now closes up "you will practice this move till you get it right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nami's Training-{Private}   Nami's Training-{Private} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nami's Training-{Private}
Page 1 of 1