Naruto: Solar Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Solar Eclipse

A Naruto Forum Based on no Other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Senko's Taijutsu training Leaf10Senko's Taijutsu training Sand10Senko's Taijutsu training Mist10Senko's Taijutsu training Rock10Senko's Taijutsu training Cloud10Senko's Taijutsu training Whirlp10

Senko's Taijutsu training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Senko

Senko

Village : Oni No Sato

Senko's Taijutsu training Empty
PostSubject: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:07 pm

-senko waited out in a mountinous area waiting for anybody to help him with his training. As he had a fish bone hanging out his mouth his shirt like always was open in the front and his bandana was wrapped tightly around his head- (may someone post here please?)
Back to top Go down
Senko

Senko

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:09 pm

(could someone train with me it gets boring training by ones self)
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

Village : Taiyou no Sato / Taiyougakure

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:28 pm

Narora appeared in a tree. having used Shunshin. he had left Feara-Chan with a clone to watch over her training as he went to check something out. he happened appon Senko. he seemed to be waiting for something. maybe he was here to train? it had been some time before Narora had trained. the last time being when he had faught feara-chan to find out what kind of level she was at.

"hello there!" he said jumping down. "care for a training session?" he asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com/
Senko

Senko

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:32 pm

-he looked at the man that jumped down- sure so long as u dont mind this rocky area this is ideal for my taijutsu moves....also dont cry home to mommy if i break a few bones sometimes i can't help myself -he walks off the symbol on his back being shown to narora as he stopped and turned facing him- ok then -he hits his fists together- lets get this party started why dont we?
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:35 pm

Narora became a little saddened at the mother part. "i havn't had a mother now, for 13 years..." he shook that off and took the Senoku's stance. his legs slightly spred appart and his left hand covering his right eye. his right hand out behind him as if holding a sword. (like Ichigo when he first faught Grimmjow with his mask in karakura) "and yes, lets." he said.
Back to top Go down
Senko

Senko

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:38 pm

heh welcome to the club i havent had a mother for about 4 or 5 years now -he clenches his hand tightly as it makes veins pop out of his arms showing his strength- lets go -he runs at him super fast- haaa! -he pulls his hand back and thrusts his arm at him but as narora dodges my fist hits a large rock as the rock explodes into rubble- heh pretty fast boy.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:43 pm

Narora looked over. "i have to be for my student. she's fuckin strong so i gotta move fast..." he said. then sighed. "add to that i've been giving her speed training, and you got a good fighter." he said. he reared his fist back too, covering it in his Demonic red chakra and let it fly at Senko. this was about as much damage as Senko had done to the bolder too.
Back to top Go down
Senko

Senko

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:50 pm

-he was hit in the face but when narora moved his fist he noticed there was only a small scratch- heh that matched my punch which wasnt really anything at my point in time....-he kneed narora hard in the gut then he jumped back- as u see im the kage of oni no sato the demon village i have trained hard since birth almost.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:56 pm

Narora bent over slightly. "a kage.." he weazed out. he stood up straight again. ignoreing the pain in his gut when he breathed. "well, thats a little unfair huh? for i am only a Jounin of the Sun Village." ^^ (haven't quite memorized the jap. name yet.) he closed his right eye, charging Chakra to it. he took his stance again.

"make your move..." he said his right eye still closed.
Back to top Go down
Senko

Senko

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:58 pm

ok then but to give u a fair fight shall i hold back? -he ran at him then appeared above him the sun behind him making it hard to see as he brought his left leg down hard at narora and as it hit the ground it make a large creater- awww i missed.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:01 pm

Narora jumped back up to another bolder. he opened his right eye again, a blue spiral now acting as his iris and a small triangle as his pupil. the rest of his eye was black too (like a hollow's eyes, black where white) it was slightly moving around in his eye. "ya, it might help..." he said as he vanished with Shunshin again.

(pick of the eye in my sig)
Back to top Go down
Senko

Senko

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:03 pm

heh -he looked around as his eyes turned black and his pupils start to morph- i might have to use my eyes for this -he looks around more- come on out little boy i wont hurt u much...are u afraid of a 19 year old kage?
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:08 pm

Narora appeared again, his black right eye spinning around as it staired at him and came up with some of the info on him, such as his Chakra amount and other things. he also seen a small amount of purple chakra coming from him. it didn't feel like a curse seal, but like a Bjiuu. "no, are you afrade of a 15 year old jounin?" he asked, actualy curious as to if he was.
Back to top Go down
Senko

Senko

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:10 pm

-he was behind narora- what are u looking at? the afterimage? its been almost a minute since i was standing there...this is my Shinsoku. or god speed u can call it...it takes 8 years of walking and training constantly with weights on every single moment of ur life -he grabbed him and jumped into the sky as he wrapped his legs around naroras and gripped his neck as he fell towards the earth upside down with narora-
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:14 pm

Narora looked up to him. "well i'm fast, not sure if i'm that fast. i've been doing what you have for a wile. but then again." he vanished in a puff of smoke. a substitution in his place. "i'm not exactly human..." he said as he appeared above senko. he grinned his canines showing. "i'm not a demon eather."
Back to top Go down
Senko

Senko

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:15 pm

heh this will be interesting -he slammed his fists together and looks at the man above him and lands on his feet on the ground and smirks-
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:22 pm

Narora angles himself so he sticks to a tree. his right eye still moving around. he made a few seals and blew out from his mouth. "lets see you doge my dragon jutsu. Ryuuton: Ryuuburettoburasuto!!" from his mouth came a black flame that shot out to him. this was one of his clans jutsu, a hidden Dragon Style jutsu. long lost from the world until Narora showed that he could use it, being of the Senoku clan.
Back to top Go down
Senko

Senko

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:26 pm

-he reached back and took out a long sword that when grabbed he showed two short swords coming from both ends and he smirks- lets go -he vanished and appeared infront of him- 6 strikes attack -he slashed at both shoulders both hips and both collar bone ends-
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:29 pm

Narora was cut on his shoulders and hips, but he was able to jump back from the last 2 hits. he cracked his neck as he panted. "Damn. your a kage for a reson..." he complemented. he lifted a hand to his face. "i should go full out on my Bloodline then..." he said, his other eye slowly chaing to the Kageryuugan too, his hand was moving across his face, forming a dragon like mask. (also in my sig)
Back to top Go down
Senko

Senko

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:35 pm

-he put the swords away and threw them on the ground as he got into a fighting stance- heh thanks for that but swords arent my real weapon my fists are. if ur lucky to run away ill use my speacial secret move on u...maybe ill teach u it too
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:38 pm

"heh, but, aren't you from a diffrent village?" Narora asked. his hand finally forming the dragon mask fully over his face. "Wouldn't that be like arming the enemy?" he asked through his morphed voice. when he breathed through the mask, it made a slight hissing sound, not to loud, but loud enough to hear.
Back to top Go down
Senko

Senko

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:46 pm

heh for all i know the demon village is neutral with ur village. besides thats only if u make me feel like teaching u and odds are you'll die while being taught hell i almost was and it took me a month to learn. -he smirks-
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:50 pm

Narora gulped. something in him told him that Senko wasn't kidding around. then he remembered, he had never given Senko his name, and senko had not doen the same. "hay, we never did tell each other our names..." Narora said, his voice still morphed. the mask seemed to be holding strong. "Name's Senoku, Narora. nice to meetcha." he said taking his stance agian. "and i think i might pass on the training offer..." he said sweat dropping.
Back to top Go down
Senko

Senko

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:52 pm

heh then ill show u what this move can do and maybe u'll want to learn -he smirks- senko reiken. the oldest of my siblings. -he cracked his knuckles and smirked- nice to meet u but u can call me zanza. or the man with evil on his back
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:55 pm

Narora sweat dropped at the last name. 'The man with evil on his back...?' he asked in his head. he felt his mask crack slightly at the chin and sighed. making a morphed like sigh come through the mask. "i might. and sure, Zanza." he said, he crouched down and vanished again, much faster than before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Senko's Taijutsu training
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next