Naruto: Solar Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Solar Eclipse

A Naruto Forum Based on no Other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Senoku, Narora (not finnished) Leaf10Senoku, Narora (not finnished) Sand10Senoku, Narora (not finnished) Mist10Senoku, Narora (not finnished) Rock10Senoku, Narora (not finnished) Cloud10Senoku, Narora (not finnished) Whirlp10

Senoku, Narora (not finnished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

Village : Taiyou no Sato / Taiyougakure

Senoku, Narora (not finnished) Empty
PostSubject: Senoku, Narora (not finnished)   Senoku, Narora (not finnished) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:00 pm

Village Ninja Application:
Code:
General Information
Name: Narora Senoku
Alias: The Silver Dragon God
Village: Village of the Sun (Taiyou no Sato)
Looks: Senoku, Narora (not finnished) 2-57
Personality: He likes to be lazy and read alot. he hates people that make him work and well bad people in genral, He could be the best friend you could have, or he could be the worst enemy... He doesn't really stress out alot or anything, because of his lazy nature. But he can get very violent when things happen that aren't good for anyone.
Character's Suberobjective: He doesn't really have a goal. he hasn't desided on one yet...

Clan Information
Clan Name: Senoku
Kekkai Genkai: Kageryuugan
Clan History: The Clan was founded by Ritsu Senoku about the same time that the Sun vilage was founded. most of the clan was made up of people that alined with Silver Dragons. but thoughs with Golden Dragons moved on to the moon Village and turned agenced the Sun's Senoku clan. after years of fighting, there was a truce put in place between them. but now it is starting to leack out that the clan is about to betray the treaty.

But back in the begining, they where travlers. Ritsu and more of his family travled the world. finding ways to use their eyes with their Chakra. Ritsu was the first one to fully activate his two eyes at once, making his mask form. but after 5 seconds, it broke off, sending him into emedient danger of dieing from chakra depletion. after he recovered, he started to train his eyes. getting better and better every time. when his chakra would hold out for about a minute, he taught the other members of his family how to use them. after a wile, they had all mastered their eyes and they made the Senoku clan in the Sun Village

Fighting Styles/Elements
Character Element:
Main: Lightning
Sub: Fire (there is a reason for this combo)
Advanced Element: hmm... Can i put Hell Lightning here or must i edit?
Main Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu

Background
Background:

(beginning/academy arc)
Narora, from a the time he was born, was not fully human. Born a Kitsune of the great Kyuubi, he learned to change his form to a human and join a newly made village. taking the blood of a Senoku, he gained the powers of a Senoku. After years of time, he mastered his power and the Senoku took him in as a lost member from back when they traveled around till they made it to the Sun Country.

Some how, he was able to keep his Kitsune heritage under raps and only the Senoku Clan Leader knew of it.

(Gennin Arc)
He became a gennin when he was asked to go on a mission with another cell of ninja. he was promoted when he came back from it to a gennin rank, and he was only about 100 years old in Kitsune years, but he looked as if he was 7.

(chuunin arc)
through his training as a Gennin, he was promoted again about four years later at the age of 11 to a Chuunin. This was the first time he had also used his Demonic powers. Though he was only a Half Demon, he still had Demonic chakra. it was equil to almost 6 tails when he used his kageryuugan. the power seemed to grow though, as time moved on and it was soon he'd have almost 7 tails worth of power.

(jounin Arc)
after about 3 more years, he was promoted to a Jounin. at this point in time he looked about 14 years old and was addicted to books. not Hentai like Kakashi would read, but regular books. he would finnish a thousand pages in about a day sense he was constantly reading. When promoted he had great control over his 5 tails of power (minus his Eyes). he had met with other demons and they had said that 114 years ago, the last and strongest Bijuu, the 10 Tailed silver dragon had died and was said to come back in the son of the greatest demon at the time.

Narora thinking it was stupid, brushed it off, thinking it nonsense.

(jounin arc [cont.])
As he was a jounin, he was also started to look for his father, The Kyuubi. there where rumors that he was once again sealed into a human, this time a girl. but he was not able to find his father's chakra. he still continues to look to this day, searching for the mystery that is his Father.

Last edited by Narora Senoku on Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:36 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited Clan History)
Back to top Go down
Http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com/
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

Village : Anti-Tsuki no Sato

PostSubject: Re: Senoku, Narora (not finnished)   Senoku, Narora (not finnished) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:10 pm

please explain your clan
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-se.rpg-board.net
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

PostSubject: Re: Senoku, Narora (not finnished)   Senoku, Narora (not finnished) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:23 pm

what is the clans ability?
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Senoku, Narora (not finnished)   Senoku, Narora (not finnished) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:50 pm

isn't that explained in the Clan creation?
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

PostSubject: Re: Senoku, Narora (not finnished)   Senoku, Narora (not finnished) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:52 pm

make it in the clan creation area then
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Senoku, Narora (not finnished)   Senoku, Narora (not finnished) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:57 pm

so Approved?
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

PostSubject: Re: Senoku, Narora (not finnished)   Senoku, Narora (not finnished) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:10 pm

yes now make your clan
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Senoku, Narora (not finnished)   Senoku, Narora (not finnished) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:23 pm

done and thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senoku, Narora (not finnished)   Senoku, Narora (not finnished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Senoku, Narora (not finnished)
Page 1 of 1