Naruto: Solar Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Solar Eclipse

A Naruto Forum Based on no Other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
begining day - Page 9 Leaf10begining day - Page 9 Sand10begining day - Page 9 Mist10begining day - Page 9 Rock10begining day - Page 9 Cloud10begining day - Page 9 Whirlp10

begining day

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

Village : Taiyou no Sato / Taiyougakure

begining day - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:16 am

"yer damn lucky." he said with a sigh, his hand still holding feara's. "you gotta watch what you send dude. or we'er gonna end up fighting each other someday... to the death." he added to it with a sweat drop.
Back to top Go down
Http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com/
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

Village : Tsuki no Sato

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:19 am

"I know I know i was to damn busy with the paperwork to notice what i was sending." he said "I'm most likely going to stay in this village for a little while get away from the paperwork Kai can take care of the village and clan while im gone." he finished
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

Village : The Fever Swamps of Orlando

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:32 am

"where are you gonna stay"feara asked curious.it was not everyday that another kage vistits .feara yawned and sat on the ground grinning at the jonin and anbu who where glaring at her because of her latest prank.
Back to top Go down
http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:34 am

Narora gave a look to the Jounin and even the ANBU, making them back off lest they face the wrath of the Kyuubi's Son. word had broken out from somewhere that he was the son, but no one had suggested to throw a JOUNIN out of the village.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:37 am

"Hmm where can i stay?" he asked him self "Is there a hotel around here?" he asked narora as he looked at the sky
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:44 am

"well um no there isnt the last one got kind destroyed"feara said sheepishly remembering wht happened a month ago when she was sparring with some of the anbu and they went a bit too far and destroyed the only hotel in the village luckily no one got hurt but it came out of their pay checks
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:47 am

"How did that happen?" he asked dumbfounded and looked over at narora "I have a feeling that she did." he said to him
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:47 am

"he can stay with us can't he?" Narora asked her turning around. "your house is big enough." he said remembering how big just hre bedroom was. his appartment wasn't even that big, and it was a normal sized appartment.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:49 am

"yea there a spare bedroom behind my living room"feara said remembering.
"and to answer you question shadow...um lets just say a sparring match went a bit to far"feara said sheepishly
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:55 am

"... ya 'a little bit' is going a little far feara-chan." he said sitting next to her with a sigh. rubbing his neck again from the pain that had come back, which was pushed back by the massage again and kept at bay for a wile. he still didn't know what was wrong with it. it was going on to long to be a effect from the mark..
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:02 pm

feara layed down her back was killing her from sitting to straight.she noticed narora neck was bothering him latley she ask about it later."so whatcha say shadow?"feara asked
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:05 pm

"Sure why not." he said as he yawned "Something wrong narora?" he asked the jounin
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:08 pm

"nah. just a bit of pain. it'll go away soon." he said, removing his hand from his neck. under it was the mark, glowing bright red and shifting around. it kept like that for a few minuts before it stoped, but Feara was the only one in range to see it.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:13 pm

feara did a couple of hand signs and a light green aura suruonded her hand she laid it over the mark stopping the pain letting the warm aura going intothe seal a bit then she stopped and got up."well everyone lets go!"feara said
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:16 pm

Narora sighed and stood, "thanks." he said to feara nodding. then he turned to shadow, "ready when every you guys are." he said his hands in a seal.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:42 pm

Shadow walked over to a store and got a box of pocky "Ready and waiting." he said taking out a stick of said snack and eating it
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:48 pm

Narora grabbed feara's hand and put his hand on Shadow's shoulder. then shunshined again to Feara's House. htey appeared in the living room, the house was normal. the same as it was when they left. he sighed then rubbed his neck agian. the mark had started to act up again. "damn. keeps getting worse."
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:50 pm

fera rubbed his neck giving him a massage while her hands wher esuruonded by green aura that went into the mark again to stop the pain.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:52 pm

Narora sighed, removing his hand from his neck. "thanks again. i have to find out whats wrong with the mark... maybe dad knows. but he's not really talking right now." he said. he sighed and tried to speek with his father again through his and feara's mental link.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:55 pm

kyuubi imedietley blocked him out causing feara to have a head ache.feara gripped her head in painfrom imediete mental block.she crouched over and tried to stop the pain
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:56 pm

Shadow feel on one knee his chakra keeping his henge up gone the seal showing along with the scar showing what his bijuu was "Werid i can normally hold that longer." he said as he stood back up "Damn turtle." he thought as out loud he asked "What's wrong with her." show some concern in his voice
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:58 pm

Narora stopped the link and hugged feara tight. "sorry. didnt' know it would do that..." he said kissing her cheek, sending his own Silver chakra in her system still to block out the pain. "just a bit of a head ache." he asnwered shadow's question with that, covering up her Kyuubi bijuu problem.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:01 pm

feara felt something pulling her into her mind and she fell unconciuos.the pain was gone but she wouldnt wakeup something wwas wrong her seal over kyuubi was starting to glow a dark red
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:03 pm

Narora sighed and set her in on her bed. "i'm not good with healing jutsu. last time i killed a guy with it." he said sighing hard. "best thing to do is to wait and hope she's ok." he said sitting next to her and running his hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:06 pm

-------------------5 hours later------------------

feara finally woke up but didnt look alright she looked scared and was also blushing.
"narora where are you?"feara said getting up and walking to the living room .her hair was a mess and she looked exsausted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

begining day
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solar Eclipse :: New Villages :: Taiyou no Sato-
Jump to: