Naruto: Solar Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Solar Eclipse

A Naruto Forum Based on no Other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 2 Leaf10Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 2 Sand10Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 2 Mist10Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 2 Rock10Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 2 Cloud10Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 2 Whirlp10

Senko's Taijutsu training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Senko

Senko

Village : Oni No Sato

Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:06 pm

......-he waited there for him- are u just gonna keep doing that? the same trick gets old after awhile you know why dont u try something alittle more flashy and damaging.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

Village : Taiyou no Sato / Taiyougakure

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:09 pm

"well i don't wanna use to much chakra..." he said, his voice coming from all around. he appeared again coming down at Senko, his hand covered in Silver Charka. "doge this!!" he yelled swining down.
Back to top Go down
Http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com/
Senko

Senko

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:21 pm

-he smashed both fists into the wrist of narora's arm- how about use ur stupidity against u -he pressed tighter on the wrist- maybe i should break your whole arm? nah you'll need it later -narora sees his eyes are still normal- your boring me
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:24 pm

"Tck..." Narora said. he finaly pried his arms from Senko's hands and jumped back. his mask cracked more, shoiwng the left side of his mouth. "fine. lets see you handle demonic chakra." he said. his body became covered in silver Chakra. his own chakra fused with his father's Red Chakra. it formed 2 flowing silver tails behind him. his fetures more difient now. "I'm only a Half Demon. so i can't hold this like my Father, Kyuubi."
Back to top Go down
Senko

Senko

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:27 pm

ahhh the son of kyuubi. this will be very interesting -he cracked his knuckles and looked at him- maybe i can use my move? now this is not the right time..
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:33 pm

"you've heard of me then?" Narora asked him. slightly surprised, for only his clan leader and his student/girlfriend Feara knew. his 2 tails swang behind him back and forth. his Kageryuugan spinning again as the mask cracked slightly more.
Back to top Go down
Senko

Senko

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:40 pm

well no duh hell all the bijuu are siblings didnt u know -he saw the outline of the 8 tails behind senko as it looked at him- ........well didn't u? thats what lets me know about all the jinchurikis
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:48 pm

Narora's body tightened. that ment he knew Feara was a holder as well. "what do you happen to do with said jinchurikis?" he asked slightly worried. if this guy killed jinchurikis and somehow had a way to free the Demons in them, then that ment Feara was in danger.
Back to top Go down
Senko

Senko

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:14 pm

well i can communicate with my bijuu and it tells me if anything is wrong with any of the others and if so i try to help them and if not i let them be. we all are family in a way. -he smirks- why do u ask? a lover of urs a jinchuriki?
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:22 pm

Narora's eyes became down cast. he nodded. "ya. i happen to have a clone training her, not far from here..." he looked to his right, his eyes allowing him to see a small red light gleaming through the forest and rocks.
Back to top Go down
Senko

Senko

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:13 am

well then i wont hurt her all jinchuriki are family we take care of eachother -he slams his knuckles together- well kid u gonna fight or are u gonna worry about her which makes it way easier to kick your ass. if so come at me.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:15 am

"Tck." Narora said to himself. he charged forward. when he was half way there, he stuck his hand down, and propeled himself over top of Senko, making seals again "Ryuuton: Getsuga" his body became covered in Lightning as he charged at Senko. one tuch from him now and this mach could be as good as over.
Back to top Go down
Senko

Senko

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:25 am

-he clentched his fist and slammed it on the ground making a path of earth rise from the ground 5 inches infront of narora- heh moving so fast u cant stop and turn around it. your speed will make u crash into it or if u stop so suddenly ur legs will snap.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:32 am

Narora slamed into the rock in an anime style. "... ow...." his jutsu deactivated as he slowly slid down the rock to the ground. his face red and poundidng with a head ache that was soon to come.
Back to top Go down
Senko

Senko

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:35 am

-he walked over to him his hands in his pockets- shall i end this then -he stepped on naroras chest- even for a jounin you should have been able to do alot better...im disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:37 am

Narora glaired up at him. "Well, you are a kage dude." he said, his eye twitching. "i wouldn't be able to do much agenced you right now..." his eye continued twitching over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Senko

Senko

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:39 am

heh but u are a jounin at such a young age kid and that means u have potential but if you really need to say its cause im a kage then your pretty sad..i took the kage of my village out to get where i am when i was a jounin. now then will u keep using excuses or will u draw that power out?
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:41 am

"what power?! that was my power!" he yelled out again. his eye twiching more. now fallowed by his other eye. a sign he was clearly annoyed at this man. he can't fight Kage's, their KAGES for a reason!
Back to top Go down
Senko

Senko

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:43 am

heh did make me work up a sweat though -he lifted his fist up and thrusted it down at him but there was no impact instead he held his hand out in an open hand- stand up...ill teach u a move that is unmatched even by the 8 gates. but it comes with a training that hurts the body very badly if u try to do it over and over.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:52 am

Narora took his hand and stood. "well i dunno then. if it could harm me to much, that could be a bad thing for future reference..." he said thinking two different things at once. he sighed. "but if it'll help me in battle, sure i'll listen to ya."
Back to top Go down
Senko

Senko

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:03 pm

its called the mastery of two layers its a taijutsu move that breaks the resistance an object has -he walks to the biggest boulder- observe -he punches the rock and it is completely turned to dust-
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:10 pm

Narora's eye twiches "... whoa... no chakra invalved?" he asked. he could do that... if he used a little bit of his Demonic Silver Chakra. he sighed. this man really was a Kage for a reason...
Back to top Go down
Senko

Senko

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:37 pm

no chakra at all all with timing watch -he held his hand out and only the middle of his hand was turned in an open like palm attack but when he hits the rock it seems to turn to a fist faster then u could blink and another rock turns to dust-
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:30 pm

Narora's eye twiches again. this guy was something else. behing able to do that with a simple swing.
Back to top Go down
Senko

Senko

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:40 pm

-he looks at him- this is the ultimate taijutsu move only a few with very much potential can be taught this move like you maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senko's Taijutsu training   Senko's Taijutsu training - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Senko's Taijutsu training
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next