Naruto: Solar Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Solar Eclipse

A Naruto Forum Based on no Other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Narora Vz Elendrill - Jounin Vz Kage Leaf10Narora Vz Elendrill - Jounin Vz Kage Sand10Narora Vz Elendrill - Jounin Vz Kage Mist10Narora Vz Elendrill - Jounin Vz Kage Rock10Narora Vz Elendrill - Jounin Vz Kage Cloud10Narora Vz Elendrill - Jounin Vz Kage Whirlp10

Narora Vz Elendrill - Jounin Vz Kage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

Village : Taiyou no Sato / Taiyougakure

Narora Vz Elendrill - Jounin Vz Kage Empty
PostSubject: Narora Vz Elendrill - Jounin Vz Kage   Narora Vz Elendrill - Jounin Vz Kage I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:13 am

Narora sighed as he leaned on a tree. his kage had chosen him to be his training partner today and he wasn't really thrilled. he had already faught a Kage that was good at Taijutsu. good enough to make him pull out almost full power before he fell and quit. he hoped that he wouldn't have to do that here today. "man, what a drag..." he said, imitating a very familiar shinobi from log ago.
Back to top Go down
Http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com/
Elendril

Elendril

Village : Taiyou no Sato

PostSubject: Re: Narora Vz Elendrill - Jounin Vz Kage   Narora Vz Elendrill - Jounin Vz Kage I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:28 am

Elendril had been bored so he pivked out one of his joinin to spar aganst him. So Elendril was heding to the spar arena. So as he was walking to the spar he was thinking that maybe he should trick his joinin. so Elendril used hid bijuu's power to shapeshift into feara. So that his joinin would not be especting him. For he didint wont he people getting lazy. So right before he got there he made a couple of clone's that would circle his jounin. Then he lowered his chakra so that it wasint sinced by the joinin. Then he took a look at the bright blue sky. He haad thought it was a great day for traning so that was y he was here. Then he thought that he would have to hide his sword for it was a sword that only a member of the tokyo clan could have. For it was made of his own bone. so he retracted the sword into his body. Then he took up the earth and put it owwn his body for a secret layer of skin. So that he would have more protetion. Then he started to she the arena. So he made shure that his voice was like feara. then hw walked to the jounin and said "hey Narora what are you doing her i thought you would be like whith the kage talking over inportant stuff for the village or something.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Narora Vz Elendrill - Jounin Vz Kage   Narora Vz Elendrill - Jounin Vz Kage I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:33 am

Narora opened his eyes to the familar voice. his eyes slightly brightening up. "we where, until he called for me to train with him." ^^ he said standing from his leaning position. his hand had reached for a Kunai in his pouch. it wasn't feara. he could tell. Feara was sick in bed today. so it wasn't hard to tell who it might have been the second he heard the voice.
Back to top Go down
Elendril

Elendril

PostSubject: Re: Narora Vz Elendrill - Jounin Vz Kage   Narora Vz Elendrill - Jounin Vz Kage I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:53 am

Elendril could tall that the joinin was pilling out a kunia so he jumped back and yellled now. Then all of the clones came serculling the joinin then Elendrill changed back to his true form. and said " good you new that i wasint how i said for there in no genjutsu that can surpass my shapshifting power's. Then Elendril pulled out his sword and then he charged at the jounin. But thise wasint the real Elendril it was just one of his many clone's. Elendril was wating in the ground. So that he could get the joinin by supriese. So the clone started to charge at the joinin . As he charged he brout up his rist and shout out a bone spike to pin the joinin to the tree but not nowing if it would hit. the other clone's didi the same but one . he started to do the Blaze of glory jutsu. It was a secret of Elendril but he had trained as a puppet master. But he realy didint like to use puppet's that much so he used his puppet string's to control his clone's . So as the clones charged the joinin Elendril jumped out of the ground. He then shout out bone spike's out of his body right at the joinin. But as he did it he also put some of them on fire and other's whith lightining on them so they would do more damege
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Narora Vz Elendrill - Jounin Vz Kage   Narora Vz Elendrill - Jounin Vz Kage I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:57 am

Narora fell to the ground out cold with anime swarly eyes.

A random judge appeared out of thin air and had two flags. "K.O.!" the blue flag pointed up, meaning Elendril won.
Back to top Go down
Elendril

Elendril

PostSubject: Re: Narora Vz Elendrill - Jounin Vz Kage   Narora Vz Elendrill - Jounin Vz Kage I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:16 am

topic ended
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Narora Vz Elendrill - Jounin Vz Kage   Narora Vz Elendrill - Jounin Vz Kage I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:18 am

(very fast might i add ^^ only 2 posts and i lost Razz lmfao!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Narora Vz Elendrill - Jounin Vz Kage   Narora Vz Elendrill - Jounin Vz Kage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Narora Vz Elendrill - Jounin Vz Kage
Page 1 of 1