Naruto: Solar Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Solar Eclipse

A Naruto Forum Based on no Other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
begining day - Page 5 Leaf10begining day - Page 5 Sand10begining day - Page 5 Mist10begining day - Page 5 Rock10begining day - Page 5 Cloud10begining day - Page 5 Whirlp10

begining day

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
phantom feara

phantom feara

Village : The Fever Swamps of Orlando

begining day - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:18 pm

feara came up from the water surprising them she was wearing a red one peice bathing suit with her back exposed it covered her front and lower back completly she had her ankle band on
and was smiling at them.kyuubi chuckled darkly/pervertedly.
Back to top Go down
http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

Village : Taiyou no Sato / Taiyougakure

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:23 pm

Narora blinked and blushed. his mind taken off of the water as he staired for about 5 seconds. he turned his head away a second later. still blushing a very dark shade of crimson. 'how do i tell her? how!?!' he thought panicked. he sighed and disided to do what his father had said and went over it in his head. he sighed again. if it worked, it would be a miracle... "u-umm F-Feara... can i talk to you for a sec?"
Back to top Go down
Http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com/
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:30 pm

"yea sure"feara said getting out and shaking off the water making it splash on kyuubi who was still staring at her weirdly.she walked over to narora slowly trying not to trip from the water on her feet
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:33 pm

Narora sighed and turned away from his father as Feara walked over. "well... let me start by telling you what happened this morning..." he said. he started to explain the part he had left out when explaining what had happend on how he had goten into her bed. he went from her not letting go of his neck, to when he woke up and found that he had kissed her in his sleep, then kissed back. then moved and woke her up.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:43 pm

feara blushed darkly and was stuttering apologies about what happened.kyuubi was laughing and waited for his son to continue part 8-15 of his plan was no longer in use so he would have to dome up with new more.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:47 pm

"um... no no. uhh..." he glanced at his father. he sighed again. "I... I kinda...." he stopped in the middle of it trying to say how to word it. his mind was racing with thoughts of what could happen. but he pushed them away, most where bad out comes that he didn't like. he scratched the back of his head furiously as he thought. "i..."
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:54 pm

feara waited confused as to why he was so nervuos.kyuubi sighed and thought of an idea.
he crept up behind feara and pushed her torward s narora making her land ontop of him.
"ow kyuubi-san why'd you do that?"feara asked
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:56 pm

Narora blinked from under her. he turned and glaired at his father, but let it fade. "i..." he was still nervose. he sighed, he disided to skip part of the plan Kyuubi told him. he reached up behind feara and kissed her. it was the only thing he could think of, for he didn't trust his voice right now as seen in the many attempts to tell her.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:00 pm

feara was hsocked but then relised something from what he told her earlier and became pissed.
all thru out the forest you could hear a load slap.kyuubi winced then sighed his son should have listen to him about telling her then kissing her
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:02 pm

Narora's eye was now twitching. he sighed and turned to the fox. "ok, fox dies now." he said, he reached behind him for a kunai. his hand sliping into the pouch and pulling out a Explosive kunai to which he spun in his hand by the ring.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:05 pm

kyuubi chuckled and disapeared.feara sighed and kissed narora.
kyuubi watched,it was just like when he confessed to naroras mother except well narora wasnt bleeding from the amount of hits
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:07 pm

Narora was so surpries he almost dropped the Kunai. he threw said kunai 'acsedently' at kyuubi, making it land infront of him and start to burn from the tag. he, on the other hand, wrapped his arms around Feara's waist and kissed back.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:11 pm

feara was blushing when he did, this morning was her first kiss and the fact that she is kissing her sensei made her blush even more.kyuubi disapeared before the bomb could explode and watched them happily
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:14 pm

Narora pulled back from her. having had the same thought, but now with kissing his student not a sensei. "... thats kinda freaky... but i dun care." ^^ he said grinning then gave a thumbs up to his father with the same grin.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:22 pm

kyuubi had given him a guy sensei grin his teeth sparkled as he gave his son a thunbs up,feara saw this and punched kyuubi who actuallly got hit and was sent flyiing at 57 miles per hour.feara smirked saying she still got it
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:25 pm

Narora started to sweat and glanced over to her, his hand still around her waist. "well i know now not to get you angry..." he said still slightly sweating. he watched as Kyuubi flew back. he wondered when he was going to stop but didn't care and kissed feara agian.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:27 pm

kyuubi sighed and remembered this also happened to him when naroras mother hit him except feara punched harder...he didnt know when he was going to stop.feara kissed narora back happily
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:31 pm

Narora stopped in the middle of it, feeling his control over his jutsu sliping. "Damn. jutsu's going." he said. he lifted an arm up and found it starting to vanish. his eye twitched. "See ya on the outside..." he said kissing her once last time. he vanished, his mind leaving hers as he came back out in the real world, finding himself in the bed again with feara right next to him still out cold.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:32 pm

feara sighed then left also but she picked up a tsone and threw it hitting kyuubi making him fall to the ground with a loud explosion.she woke up next to narora she looked up at him blushing darkly
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:38 pm

Narora tilted his head, his now unhidden white fox ears tilting with it. "what?" he blinked too as he said it. confused as to why she was blushing. he still remembered what had happened inside her mind, but his overprotective side had more than just that to it. one was now concern, a new emotion he was experiencing.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:41 pm

"uh...well...you are a bit too close"feara mumbled.she and narora where pressed gainst eachother her leg over his leg and his arm around her waist.kyuubi chuckled having recovered from the hit feara gave him
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:45 pm

Narora lightly blushed too. "o-oh... sorry." he said moving his leg away and moving slighly away from her.

(sry i have RP block.)
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:48 pm

"its okay"feara sighed in releif but then got up."ima shower"she said then went to the bathroom with a towel and a new set of clothes.she walked into the bathroom locking it and started the shower she stripped then jumped in
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:51 pm

Narora sighed and stood. he blinked. it happened so fast. first he was training feara yesterday, now now about 9 hours later, they where dating. he rubbed his neck and sighed. what an eventful 48 hours. "wow. i think they have a pill for this." he said sighing.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:55 pm

feara layed in the shower letting the water soaked her body it was a great stress releiver,everything happend so fast first she met a fox,next he turned into a guys who was kyuubi's son and after that she is now dating him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

begining day
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solar Eclipse :: New Villages :: Taiyou no Sato-
Jump to: