Naruto: Solar Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Solar Eclipse

A Naruto Forum Based on no Other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
begining day - Page 4 Leaf10begining day - Page 4 Sand10begining day - Page 4 Mist10begining day - Page 4 Rock10begining day - Page 4 Cloud10begining day - Page 4 Whirlp10

begining day

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

Village : Taiyou no Sato / Taiyougakure

begining day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:48 pm

(what should i have Narora do?)

Narora was still frozen in place, kissing feara still.
Back to top Go down
Http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com/
phantom feara

phantom feara

Village : The Fever Swamps of Orlando

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:51 pm

(wake her up of course)

feara moved torwards him kissing him deeper her cheeks where pink blushing.
kyuubi was chuckling and was cheering his son on telling him to make a move and it was a perfect chance he had a head banned and fans on his tail using them to give him good sprit and luck
Back to top Go down
http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:54 pm

(ok)

Narora, not able to resist his 15 year old hormonens, kissed back, he moved a hand to her face onto her red cheek. hopefully she would wake up from it.

(omg my shoulder hurts so much T-T)
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:58 pm

(he isnt even trying to wake her up!)

feara put her arms around his neck and pulled her self closer to his body pressing her self to him.she kissed him deeper still thinking it was a dream.kyuubi was shedding tears of his son going to end up in a relationship with feara finally.

(what wrong with it besides it hurting)
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:00 pm

(how should i have 'em go about it?)

Narora, finally pulling back shook his head clear of his thoughts and tried to shake her awake. placing his hand on her shoulder, he lightly shook her. "Feara... Feaaara..... FEARA!!!"

(the fact that every time i move it, it shots with pain... T-T)
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:03 pm

(well that was perfect)

feara woke up drozy one eye was red the other gold her hair was all over her face and her shirt showed her shoulders."huh nwarora what are ya dwoin in my bwed"she said a bit slured from being waken up to early not all her strenght have came back
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:06 pm

(lol?)

Narora sighed and began to explain what had happened last night. from her passing out, to him climbing into her bed. then a small amount of what he could remember from before the time he actually tried to wake her up.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:10 pm

"kay i see i had such a weird dream though i felt like i was kissing someone but i couldnt see there face weird right"feara yawned stretching and getting up.kyuubi was beyond disapointed in his son for nat taking adavantage of the situation.
(lolz kyuubis a perv)
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:13 pm

"heh same here." narora said blushing very hardly and scratching his head and looking out the window. for some reason, he felt his father was dissapointed in him for some reason. he was probaly still the same perv from before he had left 114 years ago.

(lmao)
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:15 pm

feara then layed on her bed and looked at the time 6am in the morning.
"its still to early to be up.........for some reason kyuubi seems to be sulking "feara said confused as to why he was sulking mabey he was woken up by there talking
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:18 pm

Narora grinned evily. "maybe we should talk with him." he said, his hand already glwoing in silver Chakra as he got ready to enter her mind again. fully intent on finding something out. the wierd part for him was he didn't do a single hand sign for the jutsu... ^^
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:23 pm

feara fell unconciuos again.there where inside her mind where kyuubi had already hid all his plans and phases about himbut he looked humana instead of his regular fox self only he still had his tails.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Buki
Admin
Yahiko Buki

Village : Anti-Tsuki no Sato

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:24 am

(to big of an image)
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-se.rpg-board.net
Tifa Shinoku

Tifa Shinoku

Village : Taiyou no Sato

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:07 am

(edited: was put into a spoiler)
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:42 pm

Narora walked ahead of Feara to talk to Kyuubi privetly. as he neared him, he cracked his neck. "hay dad. can we talk?" he questioned him. he knew something was up but he wasn't quite sure, but his father might have seen what had happened and narora had to 'perswade' him somehow not to say anything.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:45 pm

"sure son"kyuubi said then noticed feara was playing within the trees then walkd out of her hearing range.kyuubi waited for his son already knowing what they were gonna talk about he was smirking and was still thinking of ways to get them together
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:48 pm

Narora turned and pointed, "i know that you seen what had happened. you might have even seen her dream." he lowered his hand to his side, his eye slightly twitching. "hell you might have even seen mine when the kiss happened." he calmed down, taking a breath to do so and counting to 5. he didn't have the time to count to 10, "so i don't want you to say ANYTHING! got it?" he asked again.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:54 pm

"of course son...why would i ever tell her that?"kyuubi said with a sly grin his tails swished around him in amusment.feara was near the river watching and waving at them happily.
kyuubi chuckled and walked over to her
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:57 pm

Narora waved to her too. faking a smile. "Because." he looked around, even if they where in a privet area, he couldn't be to sure. "i... kinda like her... i spoke loud enough for someone around to hear." he said sighing. "great... i fell for a genin..." his eye twiched then looked back to his father. "is that a bad thing?"
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:01 pm

"its quite alright you think too much son if you like her tell her....before its too late"kyuubi said to his son smillingt and nudging him torwards fear who was playig in the water she was laughing as she was playing
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:04 pm

Narora looked back at him. "w-wha now?!" he whispered, his face red as a tomato. his eyes where huge too, almost big white circles. he was nervouse. it wasn't every day he felt something Humans did. he was Half Demon, so he could feel them, but he rarely did feel it. the only thing he felt was happyness, sadness, and hatred.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:07 pm

"yea if you dont tell her how you feel someone might steal her away son you need to suck it up and tell her"kyuubi said dragging him to feara who was swimming in the lake.kyuubi wated his son to tell her so he could go along with his plan
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:10 pm

"but, how do i go about telling her?!" Narora asked again. him as stated above, not feeling this emotion before. had never thought of how he would tell someone he loved them. how did you anyway? he could still feel that his fatehr had some trick up his sleeve. something that was bound to eather make his life better, or make him smack Kyuubi so hard he didn't know which way was up. but he still got the feeling.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:14 pm

"just say 'feara i love you',then wait for her response and after she say yes you sweep her off her feet and kiss her passionatly,it worked for your mother"kyuubi chuckled but then winced remembering how naroras mother smnacked him when he kissed her
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:16 pm

"b-but she's not mom!!" Narora yelled out to him, but he was a little late, he was already infront of the lake. the sight of water making him freeze up a bit. even his father knew he was scared of water. one for being part fox (-_-') and the other for almost drowning as a kit. the color drained from his face as he looked at the blue clear water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

begining day
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solar Eclipse :: New Villages :: Taiyou no Sato-
Jump to: