Naruto: Solar Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Solar Eclipse

A Naruto Forum Based on no Other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
begining day - Page 8 Leaf10begining day - Page 8 Sand10begining day - Page 8 Mist10begining day - Page 8 Rock10begining day - Page 8 Cloud10begining day - Page 8 Whirlp10

begining day

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

Village : Taiyou no Sato / Taiyougakure

begining day - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:52 pm

"are they... still alive?" he asked, hugging her with one arm. "we can go see them if they are..." he finished his statement.
Back to top Go down
Http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com/
phantom feara

phantom feara

Village : The Fever Swamps of Orlando

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:55 pm

"im not sure....it was to hazardess to live in the sand now they probably had left a long time ago"feara said sadly she didnt know where her family is and it hurts her to wonder if there alive or not
Back to top Go down
http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:57 pm

Narora pulled her into his lap and put his other arm around her. "we can go look if you want." he said kissing her forehead. Though they'd have to do it tomarrow. it was to late to travel to the Sand Village Ruins now. and to far away.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:01 pm

feara didnt reply she was already asleep for some reason.kyuubi was also asleep.
they where tired must be the after affects of the mark still
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:03 pm

Narora sighed and stood. gently. he jumped from the roof to the side of the building and in through the window again, landing softly on the floor. he yawned and set Feara in the bed, then got in the other side, wrapping his arms around her from behind and closing his eyes to sleep.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:40 am

------------------time skip------------------------
it was morning feara was already awake making breakfest.bacon,eggs with cheese,pancakes,and lots of it.she opened the windows to let the strong scents out and opened the bedroom door letting the smell of the food wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:59 am

Narora seemed to float out of bed. the smell of food like a magnet to his nose. he landed on the ground again and yawned. then walked out to take a shower. his neck was still soar so he'd have to find something for it. it could have been, yet another, side effect of the mark.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:01 am

feara had already set the table and was waiting for narora to finish his shower so they could eat and she was starving.kyuuubi has been very quite latley and dosnet seem to want to talk to her latley she wondered what she did wrong
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:03 am

Narora came back from the shower. a small puff of smoke had come from the door. he used a syimple jutsu to get him clean clothes from his room. he walked over to feara and kissed her. "morning."
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:07 am

feara kissed him."morning i made breakfest"feara said happily.but was frowning at kyuubis lack of response in her mind.he hasnt talked to her since narora had marked her,she wondered why he hasnt
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:09 am

"hay, you ok?" he asked placing a hand on her back. "you seem a little down."

(Rp block)
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:15 am

"uh yea im fine"feara said faking it but she was really worried of kyuubi.
"well lets eat im starving"feara said suddenly then becane putting pancakes in her mouth.
alot of the food endded up on her plate.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:17 am

Narora laughed lightly and took a seat too and began to eat. his mind though was a diffrent story. he knew something was wrong with feara, sense the mental connection had been astablished, he hadn't heard Kyuubi try to talk his or her ear's off.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:21 am

feara was scarrfing down food forgetting everything she hasnt ate in a day in a half since she met narora.she finished with her plate in a minute and patted her still flat stomach happily and contempt.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:24 am

Narora finished a minute later. he didn't have as big as an appitite as Feara did. yes he did have a big appitite, but that was because he was half demon. Feara was almost half demon with Kyuubi in her. he began to rub his neck agian. pain shoting through it once more but was quickly quelled by the massage he gave it. he sighed again once it was gone. "so, what should we do today Feara?"
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:40 am

"well we havent gone out side since training and i hate staying in a room for too long lets go out to the town"feara said putting the dishes in the sink and starts to wash them.she was trying to conect with kyuubi but he kept pushing her out
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:46 am

"umm. ok sure." he said standing and helping her with the dishes. "i have my clones doing all my paperwork. i'm free." ^^ he said with his fox like grin and ever present canines.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

Village : Tsuki no Sato

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:28 am

Shadow ran to the gates only to be stoped by the garuds "COME ON I NEED IN THIS IS A MATTER OF PEACE OR WAR!" he yelled as the garuds jumped on him and he threw him down
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:35 am

Narora stopped blinking. "uhh, shadow?" he called out still blinking. he walked over, waving the Chuunin gards off. "what the hell are you doing here?" he asked. as far as he knew, Shadow didn't have a problem with any village, so why would this be something that had to do with a war?
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:48 am

feara had followed confused as to all the screamin she saw the chunin and flashed an evil smile at them they became so pissed that they tried to jump at her for pay back from her prank two days ago
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:50 am

Narora held a hand up to the chuunin, they smashed right into it knocking them out and leaving them for feara to deal with. he sighed.
Back to top Go down
phantom feara

phantom feara

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:55 am

feara laughed at them like a kid.but then stared at shadow who was lying on the ground she picked up a stick and started to poke him with it."poke...cmon shadow kage wakey wakey"she said trying to wake him
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:56 am

Shadow jumped up after being poked"Narora where is your kage at i sent him the wrong papers they are papers for war not peace." shadow said to the jounin as he took out the peace treaty
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:00 am

"YOU WHAT?!?" Narora yelled out, he yelled out "damn it! C'mon Feara we gotta go!" he said grabing said girls hand then grabbing shadow's shoulder and using a Shunshin to appear outside Elendril's door. "you better hope he's not in there."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura

Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:14 am

Shadow snuck into the house and looked around and saw the war paper on the table he walked over and grabed it leaveing the peace treaty in it's place as he jumped out the window and had the clone lock it he came back out with the paper "Well that sh*t storm was doged." he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: begining day   begining day - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

begining day
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solar Eclipse :: New Villages :: Taiyou no Sato-
Jump to: